ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't think they did a great job marketing them but I believe they found the perfect time to come out with a new idea during the rise of the Adidas Yeezy/UB hype. But I do agree that people genuinely like them.  

I think it's a great shoe in the rotation of all the colors of UBs.
This is yet to be determined because of all these resellers...  Seriously I think A LOT of people copped today to cash out...  I do believe there are some that genuinely like them and would rock them but seeing that resell for the first few that dropped is what drove the hype til today... NMD day... 

This is yet to be determined because of all these resellers...  Seriously I think A LOT of people copped today to cash out...  I do believe there are some that genuinely like them and would rock them but seeing that resell for the first few that dropped is what drove the hype til today... NMD day... 
coworkers def only copped to cash. i got the pk to rock cause i couldn't cop the city sock :frown:, i don't like the mesh

coworkers def only copped to cash. i got the pk to rock cause i couldn't cop the city sock :frown:, i don't like the mesh
I believe there is a healthy mix of people genuinely buying them as their first Boost product and people trying to cash off the hype. I've had many friends/strangers ask me how comfortable are the UBs..but $180 tho? So now there's a $120 price point and some good neutral colors, why not try them.

Problem is, "retail" on those ranged from $255-285 depending on the store. The first wave of UB collabs had a significant markup.
eek.gif
 Damn...  $255 max LOL  and thats not even instacop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I tried to grab a pair of the NMD PKs this morning while at work and with my dial up-like internet access, I came up short handed. I just looked on adidas to see if any other colors of NMDs were available when I saw I had something in my cart. I looked and my pair of NMDs that I carted earlier were there. Of course I went through the process and purchased them. I'm pretty much certain they will be cancelled, but I had to try.

If my luck goes through, I will be throwing these into the rotation quickly and replacing my core black UBs with them. I will finally be able to use my core blacks as a pair of gym shoes and feel the comfort while running and working out. All my other UBs will stay as casual, but hopefully I can use these sneakers as they were intended.

Nice!  I keep thinking you're black... I dont know why... Maybe because of your avi...  
roll.gif
  Based on that pic, you're not.

Haha I'm sure others make the same assumption based on my avi, I knew it would be confusing. Part of the reason it was chosen. Might have to switch it up though...
This is so relevant:

Last edited:
I tried to grab a pair of the NMD PKs this morning while at work and with my dial up-like internet access, I came up short handed. I just looked on adidas to see if any other colors of NMDs were available when I saw I had something in my cart. I looked and my pair of NMDs that I carted earlier were there. Of course I went through the process and purchased them. I'm pretty much certain they will be cancelled, but I had to try.

If my luck goes through, I will be throwing these into the rotation quickly and replacing my core black UBs with them. I will finally be able to use my core blacks as a pair of gym shoes and feel the comfort while running and working out. All my other UBs will stay as casual, but hopefully I can use these sneakers as they were intended.

a bunch of colors just restocked, so your order is probably real

Back
Top Bottom