ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Things were terrible when momma dukes put me in them even when it started to warm up. All I recall doing is marinating in my own sweat in the middle of the night. Certainly weren't made for the humidity of FL. 
mean.gif
 I unzipped them onesies stat and got in my Underoos ASAP.  Big ups to my Flash Gordon, Aquaman, Batman, Superman 'Roos. They kept me official with the matching tighty ****** cut briefs and t-shirt.
In the sub zero VT winters pyjamas were key
I can imagine, but I can't do the cold. Hits the 40s I'm inside all day. Been south of I-10 my whole life. I should probably buy some Timbs and man up.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do ya'll actually expect to cop off these sites? lol. Just be like me and don't even bother, Life is so much easier.

Do ya'll actually expect to cop off these sites? lol. Just be like me and don't even bother, Life is so much easier.
Ditto. I live vicariously through people that actually have a real possibility to cop. When I hear their success story, I feel like I got a pair, too. I'll let you know if I see any Navy's in a size 9. Better yet, maybe a sweetheart of an NT'er will hook you up with a pair at retail (or less) 
laugh.gif

Ditto. I live vicariously through people that actually have a real possibility to cop. When I hear their success story, I feel like I got a pair, too. I'll let you know if I see any Navy's in a size 9. Better yet, maybe a sweetheart of an NT'er will hook you up with a pair at retail (or less) :lol:  
That would be nice. I'll take those over these weak custom looking Solebox joints all day

Uncaged are trash period I don't care who's name is on the heel. Those things look like I made them in my basement

Last edited:
Last edited:
How do people even find the Barney's link? I'm Team Dumbass I guess and I had shoes/adidas shoes filtered by new arrivals and it never showed up.

Back
Top Bottom