ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how much cocaine Randy Savage consumed during his lifetime.

I bet the answer is "a lot".

Hey bro if I wear between a 12 and 13 and a 13 in ub could I get away with a 12 in the nmd light blue block 1 I have a wider foot also thanks

Hey bro if I wear between a 12 and 13 and a 13 in ub could I get away with a 12 in the nmd light blue block 1 I have a wider foot also thanks
Not sure I've never tried the mesh pairs on. Consensus seems to be to go TTS with the mesh though, so maybe a 12.5. You can always throw an insole in if they're too big.

sig check 
laugh.gif

Not sure I've never tried the mesh pairs on. Consensus seems to be to go TTS with the mesh though, so maybe a 12.5. You can always throw an insole in if they're too big.

Thanks. Adidas only had a 12 so I grabbed them. Wasnt feeling them but they grew on me big time and there arent any ub releases that are grabbing my attention right now. Also these solebox ls took their toll lol worst case scenerio I return them.

Figured I had no shot at any of these online releases. So I slept and I feel great. Did I miss all the Ls or are we still waiting on a few more shops to drop?

nicekicks was sold out well before they tweeted. SL even beat them to tweeting. They should just do raffle from now on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom