ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry i couldnt get it to you guys quick enough. sole control tweeted the link and then i had to buy my pair and share the link all from my phone with crappy reception at work

Just got my pair of ultra's and I'm glad I went TTS. I'm just wondering if the material has some give as there was a bit of tightness in the forefoot. I'm hoping that after a few wears that it'll stretch a bit.

Just got my pair of ultra's and I'm glad I went TTS. I'm just wondering if the material has some give as there was a bit of tightness in the forefoot. I'm hoping that after a few wears that it'll stretch a bit.
It will definitely stretch and form to your foot. But you have to give it time. 28-32 hours will do and you'll definitely feel a significant difference after you have worn it for about 12-14 hours. That is from experience. After doing this, you won't even feel the tightness, just a snug sock-like feel that is the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn.

It will definitely stretch and form to your foot. But you have to give it time. 28-32 hours will do and you'll definitely feel a significant difference after you have worn it for about 12-14 hours. That is from experience. After doing this, you won't even feel the tightness, just a snug sock-like feel that is the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn.

Because it stretches is it a better idea to half size down? Or just stick with TTS.

Because it stretches is it a better idea to half size down? Or just stick with TTS.
I really wouldn't recomment sizing down on these. The shoe is narrow as it is which is where the tightness comes from and also why some people (especially those with wide feet) have sized up by .5

If you have wide feet though, it would probably be safer for you to size up by .5. You probably won't be able to wear anything else than thin no-show socks if you plan on going TTS on a wide feet

Last edited:
O snap didn't even know! My bad. I can take side detailed pics of mine if needed
Christmas Heskicks on youtube, he posted a tutorial along what products
If you would be so kind and do that, much appriciate! I'm crazy about white ones and need them badly :tongue:

GR silvers still haven't dropped anywhere else online yet?

Willing to pay retail... still searching for 10.5/11

Being an owner of the LTD silver pair, I gotta say, I think the new silver/grey pair is much better.  This shade of grey is much better in my eyes.

Last edited:
Bought sis her first pair. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom