ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The women's are more narrow than the men's. The women's are B width and the men's are D. I guess this will only work for narrow footed dudes.

Last edited:
it did seem a bit fishy it only went up to size UK 11 (or was it 10?), but they were defo in the mens section. i bumbled the size i wanted and thus missed out

it certainly is. even for germany. either way though, its pretty crafty of UO, the old switcheroo

Yup lol however, if mine fit you'll hear no complaints from me. I was able to get them for below retail with the promo code.
you can not argue with that price, considering the CW is like gold dust. white gold.

is the slimmer fit noticable?

I've heard that the boost material is impossible to clean once it gets "yellow'? So try to clean the boost as much as possible when it gets dirty to avoid that. Just random advice

I got a UK 9.5, I fit a US 10 in all my nikes, and US 9.5 in my 350 boosts. Adidas always seem to run big on me though, a bit worried the 10 might be too big, maybe the woman part will help out lol.
those will fit me if your down to sell lmk

Just got the white UBs in from UO - it's not the translucent cage pair they advertised.  It's got the black sole for a start, whereas the one pictured has the white sole.  The box label says ULTRA BOOST W but I'm happy to report they look and fit EXACTLY the same as the mens white gr UB.  Width is the same.  

Edit: The weird thing is the box photo (on the size tag) shows a pair with a white sole - but it's the same for the mens pair too.

They also sent them in a plastic bag... smh

Last edited:
on feet pics my dude?

I want to get them but just can't pull the trigger. I have volt racers, and in my opinion, once you already have a volt pair of shoes, getting a second one doesn't make sense.

Very on the fence. I know I'll regret not picking them up, especially since they can be had for $140-$150.

Lol I'm in the same boat as you but I have volt trainers. But that boost feels so much better on your feet. Lol. If you have the money, just get them. I was tempted when I saw them at FTL but I rarely wear my volt trainers as is and I'm looking forward to other colorways in the UB's.

Just got the white UBs in from UO - it's not the translucent cage pair they advertised.  It's got the black sole for a start, whereas the one pictured has the white sole.  The box label says ULTRA BOOST W but I'm happy to report they look and fit EXACTLY the same as the mens white gr UB.  Width is the same.  

Edit: The weird thing is the box photo (on the size tag) shows a pair with a white sole - but it's the same for the mens pair too.
Pics would be appreciated. And also, what size did you get/what size do you regularly wear, if you don't mind me asking? 

Interesting. The highest size in the women's pair that I have seen was an 11

Thanks man, appreciate it. They look good, can't wait for mine to arrive. 

Still want a pair of the white ultra boost but having a hard time paying $300 plus for them. I don't know if they are nice enough to warrant that kind of money

Still want a pair of the white ultra boost but having a hard time paying $300 plus for them. I don't know if they are nice enough to warrant that kind of money
They are nice, the best of the available colourways for sure imo.  However, I'm intrigued by the new grey pair.

Thanks for the pic! But the box looks like it says US 11.5 no?

Strange that it's Womens :\
Yeah sorry I meant I wear UK10 in M and these are UK10 in W.  The ONLY difference in my eyes is the box label.  I'll take another look at them tomorrow in natural light though just to be sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom