ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah, reselling is a race issue. Asians be buying up all the houses in Bay Area all cash and reselling them too.

They got heavy pockets.
Random, but my buddy, who's asian, was just ranting on twitter about this. Is that you Brandon!? 
nerd.gif

Finally able to slip them on, Creams definitely fit tighter and longer than OG PK ultras (9.5 in all those). I can definitely rock them, but seems a 9 would be perfect lengthwise in Creams, but I'm nervous about the tightness and the wool not being as forgiving as PK. Overall, super dope shoe. Glad I was able to finally track these down for retail. 

Random, but my buddy, who's asian, was just ranting on twitter about this. Is that you Brandon!? 
nerd.gif
Nah, there's about 500,000 or more Born/raised Bay Area folk who rant about housing market all the time.

1 bd/ 1 bth condos out here can go for 400k.

But let's not get too off topic.

Back to UBs but not creams please. those are super cooked for West Coast. Pocket books / Wallets stay ready for a random cream restock and a nice fellow to post it here.

OK internet. I'd rather talk Asian talk racist or not at this point then see 800+ more posts on people calling champs or if they should call champs or if there's a cream restock.
I'm not crazy on 10 pages of people losing their **** over champs and asking the same questions without reading but that doesn't make the racist comments okay.

It's still funny to me how the UBs brought me out of shoetirement smh... Last pair I want are the chalks ahh lol

I'm not crazy on 10 pages of people losing their **** over champs and asking the same questions without reading but that doesn't make the racist comments okay.
Racist comments are never okay. Am I going to say them? Probably.

You act like I am gathering up a Rally because an Asian dude decide to spend fortunes reselling shoes.

To all Asians in this thread: I love you but tell your cousins to stop buying up all the stock so people on here who legitimately going to rock them buy them for retail.

Lol @ all these people salty at Asians. If you look on Twitter, the top sneaker resellers are all pretty diverse

Yup, y'all need to quit stereotyping for real.  

This is a shoe forum, not a place to spew your racist comments.  

Racist comments are never okay. Am I going to say them? Probably.

You act like I am gathering up a Rally because an Asian dude decide to spend fortunes reselling shoes.

To all Asians in this thread: I love you but tell your cousins to stop buying up all the stock so people on here who legitimately going to rock them buy them for retail.
none of my asian friends resell shoes though

they drop 1250 on PB 350s like its nothing with their parents money i think

none of my asian friends resell shoes though

they drop 1250 on PB 350s like its nothing with their parents money i think
You need some new asian friends.

Or ask those dudes to buy you a pair for resell.

I have plenty of Asian friends...does that make me racist? Or do I need black friends too to make Politically Correct quota?

Just did a quick search on ebay for chalks...DAMN!  Looks like over 50 new listings for them.  That should definitely drop the price a bit for the short term. 

You need some new asian friends.

Or ask those dudes to buy you a pair for resell.

I have plenty of Asian friends...does that make me racist? Or do I need black friends too to make Politically Correct quota?
I think you just need to stop the diarrhea that's coming out of your mouth. 

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on Sns for $350 and the chalks for $400 off eBay [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom