ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm going to pay resell, might as well get something limited. Decided I'd get a pair of white Wood Woods.

Anyone know if there are any fakes floating around, if so what are the differences between the two?

Too many Asians in the thread. Need to check your subscribe date to make sure you're not a reseller
laugh.gif

For all the lace swap haters

View media item 1981505
Pretty nice color you chose. I've been meaning to lace swap my wools and silver LTDs but can't commit. Most UBs are fine the way they are. But the MGs are for sure lace swaps.

These are the only pair that I've actually swapped to a different color. I have two other pairs that I've swapped to rope laces but they're the same color as the stock laces. Majority of my UBs still have stock laces though since I agree, they're pretty much perfect as is.

Still havent been to clicks. Checked online a couple times but didnt see anything on their website. Heard theyre pretty clicky at clicks and hard to grab limited stuff.

They don't even post half the stuff from what I've sen

Yeah I posted some of those a few days ago, really digging them. 2017 samples.

Tried to buy some from the IG poster but he was sold out, & only had size 9s regardless.
2017 sounds good.  I'm going for a pair of white and triple blacks this year and maybe a multi.

2015 was a rough one for my wallet.  I hope this year won't be so bad.

I pray a multi NMD doesn't drop,  that would be a instacop for me.

I'm already considering therapy, but a session cost more than the UB themselves
roll.gif

Got my in-store cancelled - literally called like 30 min after leaving the store :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah I posted some of those a few days ago, really digging them. 2017 samples.

Tried to buy some from the IG poster but he was sold out, & only had size 9s regardless.
Those look dope, I'm digging the brown.  Hook a brutha up with dat IG?

Back
Top Bottom