ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouts to whoever said Footgear NYC had Creams in stock. Swooped up there and grabbed a 9.5. Said there weren't many left in stock at all.

Also, fwiw regarding boutique shipments, the guy at Footgear said he had no idea how they got em, they just showed up on their doorstep this morning. Could be what's coming for other boutique stores too.

Was able to grab a 9.5 and 10 at memorial city mall in Houston. They only had an 8 and sizes over 10 left
Oop me that Size 8!! Money ready! 
laugh.gif

Man, I really hope ADC drops the Creams. 

I actually really hope Adidas drops the Creams INSTORE on the weekend with a 1 pair limit per person. But... they don't give a ****. They get their money either way 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Shouts to whoever said Footgear NYC had Creams in stock. Swooped up there and grabbed a 9.5. Said there weren't many left in stock at all.

Also, fwiw regarding boutique shipments, the guy at Footgear said he had no idea how they got em, they just showed up on their doorstep this morning. Could be what's coming for other boutique stores too.
When did you get? 

I'm glad my post could at least help one person out!

All these people cooking and I'm just trying to find a store that has them near me
Honestly, its really luck of the draw.  A lot of variables so really the only thing you can do is drive to various locations yourself or hope to god you can place an in-store order when inventory is updated AND actually have it be accurate.

Champs manager told me they just adopted a new inventory system and apparently its giving them some issues when it comes to tracking/placing orders.  Could be just another variable making it harder for all of us to cook.

Last edited:

So your the guy those muthafkrrsss sold to.. Never again

Undefeated has been expecting a restock for a while, adidas let them submit orders. They just didn't know when. 

I called ahead and had them holding a 9.5 for me too. 

I called them to hold onto that size aka Raymond that prick. He said he will hold onto it. Drove an hr to the store to get the "I'm so sorry, I stepped out for lunch and my associate accidentally sold it" . Beyond pissed but nothing I can do.

Honestly, its really luck of the draw.  A lot of variables so really the only thing you can do is drive to various locations yourself or hope to god you can place an in-store order when inventory is updated AND actually have it be accurate.

Champs manager told me they just adopted a new inventory system and apparently its giving them some issues when it comes to tracking/placing orders.  Could be just another variable making it harder for all of us to cook.
there's one near me and the next closest is about 30 minutes. My best chance would be an in-store order

Back
Top Bottom