ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solid 25-30 ppl at champs 42. Dont expect them to get more than 12 pairs.
You're probably right but manager said the other day they'd likely get a much larger shipment than that. He mentioned Kings Plaza only got 12 but expected it to be different here. We'll see...

Received my email at 11 minutes past and a sold out message. Not looking good for the HS via END on Saturday.

Last edited:
I got 7 emails for it. only 1 of them came in before 8am. Got it at 7:59. Didn't see it till 8:02 like an idiot. Im in que now on a few different pages but its definitely sold out by now.

I might actually go for the Campus instead... 
I don't see what the new system brings to the table. Either way its Ls from END 
roll.gif

ordered in store yesterday.  have tracking number, but only shows as label created. (shipping out of atl) Got champs shipped email an hour or so ago.  am i in the clear or nah?
Looks like we're in the clear man.  My tracking info just updated, a whole 36 hours after the label was created!   My cream is also coming from that ATL store.

@cubanref   
smokin.gif

Now, all I need is a trading partner. 
sick.gif

Received an email 5mins past release timing but had a page stating sold out.. now received my 2nd email but can't even load :/

Last edited:
Did they have a big stock of navy left in a 12-12.5?
I asked for 11.5 or 12 and they had both (I copped a 12, 11.5 seemed tighter than usual) ....also word is Stonestown champs had them too...worth shooting a call...sometimes if you say you're on the way they'll hold em....good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom