ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ok, That Makes sense. Those are the dudes that wait two days in front of supreme, do the complex interview and are somehow 178th in the line
laugh.gif
Then end up copping a hat. Next you hear..."Mom I'm ready, hurry up!"

I don't camp because I have a job... Seriously, Dudes camping for 2 days local for NMD's. Go to work, you'll be able to pay resale and have cash left over. 
happy.gif

it's like that with everything in life though, if you are a pushover then people will play you. You give someone an inch they'll take a mile. Just a little more obvious when it comes to sneaker lines because you're dealing with a straight up demographic
#alplifelessons

I do agree with you though I think it's sometimes better to be a pushover than get involved with some of this sh*t.

Yeah, for me it's not a matter of being willing to stand up for myself, more an assessment of inviting risk over sneakers - it's not that serious for me. Plus yeah having that desk job makes it not an option anyways.

#alplifelessons

I do agree with you though I think it's sometimes better to be a pushover than get involved with some of this sh*t.
yup, while it is wrong I respect it more then the business environment. With sneakers if someone has an issue with you you can pretty much see it a mile away or after one drop. In the business world you'll have dudes shaking your hand, inviting you to dinner and everything all while scheming on how to take your job :smh:

I really wanted to like the Olive NMDs, but I just don't see them getting any playing time as my Olive Camo PBs require starting minutes.

I don't camp because I have a job... Seriously, Dudes camping for 2 days local for NMD's. Go to work, you'll be able to pay resale and have cash left over. 
happy.gif
Haha, good point yes. I always ask myself why people spend hours over hours of their lifetime to get any Pair of sneakers for retail.

Better do some overtime instead of going through the hassle of hyped releases :wink:

Last edited:

Haha, good point yes. I always ask myself why people spend hours over hours of their lifetime to get any Pair of sneakers for retail.

Better do some overtime instead of going through the hassle of hyped releases :wink:
I know its taboo but it makes me want a bot just so I can cop retail for myself.  I've been lucky my current office is relaxed enough to let me pop out this week to check foot stores, as long as I get a majority of my work done before 5pm.  But damn its tiring just running around like this, I couldn't imagine camping out for a day just to maybe pick up a pair.

yup, while it is wrong I respect it more then the business environment. With sneakers if someone has an issue with you you can pretty much see it a mile away or after one drop. In the business world you'll have dudes shaking your hand, inviting you to dinner and everything all while scheming on how to take your job
mean.gif
There are too many of those phonies. They're the bookish d***s of the world while you have the dumb but fun f***s who will come up to your face.

I don't know if I dislike one more than the other.

It's a fun little world :smile:.

Ya I don't get how some dudes camp for days, or are able to leave work for hours to wait in line for their pair. Longest I've camped is like 4hrs, and I don't think there's any sneaker worth putting my job in jeopardy just to get a chance at retail.

There are too many of those phonies. They're the bookish d***s of the world while you have the dumb but fun f***s who will come up to your face.

I don't know if I dislike one more than the other.

It's a fun little world :smile:.
yea I hate those suckers, and they use the protection of the job to not get their *** whooped

If you can, do some footwork this weekend, I have a strong suspicion there will be more places stocking these in the next few days. Bout to make the rounds and ask around a bit tonight after work.
Let's hope so man!  Still need my backup pair so I can beat the ones I currently have. 

Back
Top Bottom