ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creams @ 42nd Champs
smokin.gif
they got the rest of their shipment i see

Need a referral name for this?
I thought just clicking the link would work but apparently others are having the same trouble... Usually a pop up would come up where you enter your personal email to receive the code... Sorry if it isn't working. Matches ain't makin' it easy.

I thought just clicking the link would work but apparently others are having the same trouble... Usually a pop up would come up where you enter your personal email to receive the code... Sorry if it isn't working. Matches ain't makin' it easy.
As I said on the last page 

The matches code only works 1 per person/email and if you enter your email on a dead link you have to use a new email on a link that does work

Trying to get a size 10.. added to cart but can't check out. Called Adidas and they said they can't do anything for me and just to keep trying.. lol

Edit: ORDERED PLACED !!!

Last edited:
Thanks nonetheless! Still appreciated

Trying to get a size 10.. added to cart but can't check out. Called Adidas and they said they can't do anything for me and just to keep trying.. lol
I've had a 10.5 in cart since the link was posted and still hasn't been cart jacked 
laugh.gif

@VChong  Keep trying, i was just able to cart 10 and get to the CC/paypal page.  Didn't cop though, just tried.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom