ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone could oop me a pair of the creams from SF or SAC I could meet up and 75 on top of retail.

Really
Want these.

Did somerset mall in Michigan restock on the creams?

I know lakeside and Macomb mall didn't because they are trash and never get anything especially UB

UB >>>>>>>>> NMD

except that OG NMD > core black UB
Haha that was my opinion. Maybe I took it to the extreme since I only I have the glitch oreo. But I only wore it twice and havent wore it again compared to my coreblacks which I wear always. Apologies.

These UBs have been getting the most wear out of ALL my kicks lately. The 3M is really subtle when it's not being flashed -- wish I could catch a restock and double up!
Fresh, I've had mine DSed and sitting at my office for like 3 months now cause I was just about ready to sell em on ebay til my buyer backed out. After seeing em on so many ppl and gettin a pair for my gf, I'm soooo so close to changing my mind and just keepin' em.

Haha that was my opinion. Maybe I took it to the extreme since I only I have the glitch oreo. But I only wore it twice and havent wore it again compared to my coreblacks which I wear always. Apologies.

Just funning. OG and Key City NMDs are the only ones I remotely like so far. Not a fan of where adidias is taking the model at all. At this point I'm not sure why they stressed the blue and red so much in their initial marketing campaign. I would most likely wear core blacks more than my OG NMDs if I had them just for comfort. I certainly wear the rest of my UBs much more.

wow, i actually won that SNS raffle for the highsnobiety UBs. unbelievable i never win raffles lmao. cant wait for them to come in, gonna be UB #5 in the collection.

so far got :

-black wools (my first pair)

-whites

-cremes

-CNYs

wow, i actually won that SNS raffle for the highsnobiety UBs. unbelievable i never win raffles lmao. cant wait for them to come in, gonna be UB #5 in the collection.

so far got :
-black wools (my first pair)
-whites
-cremes
-CNYs

Nice set. Seems like a good amount of people in here won that raffle.

Back
Top Bottom