ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dunno if I can leave the office right now, if I hadn't taken off for lunch to check Sun Valley mayyyybe.  dammit!
Haha just driving around everywhere. Did sunvalley indicate they could be getting a shipment sometime today?

was that $75 off from a previous purchase?

nah i was trying the referral links from before with different emails and one actually worked. got the code and used it right away but there wasn't a new link for new referrals

Agree.  I'm thinking it will settle around SNS/Wood Wood numbers.  350 give or take 50 bucks.
I think they will show up at those prices, but I don't think too many will sell. I think these will be slow moving and realistically will sell in the 250-270 ballpark. Anyone going ape over these is really buying into the hype.

Would love to pass on codes for matches. If i purchase the the zg prime knits will I get a link to refer someone or a discount code?

any san jose heads got any info on any of the champs in San Jose?

for the creams
You in SJ? I called around and they all say they don't carry UBs but I don't trust them. I get off work at 330 and I live 5 mins from VF, will check it out

Last edited:

Haha just driving around everywhere. Did sunvalley indicate they could be getting a shipment sometime today?
They weren't sure but they told me to come in to try to place an in-store order and then they checked the surrounding stores for me.  Plus it was a good chance to check sun valley FTL which for sure gets UBs.

It would take me about  40 min to get out to the city so I'm not too excited to get there and it be sold out in 9.

I'm in the SJ area but won't get off until 4, then probably won't get to a champs store til 5 since its friday traffic!!

$200 for UB now :smh: Creams are GOAT though... I remember last summer grabbing the OG, All black, and Solar red for $120 each... Good times, good times...

You in SJ? I called around and they all say they don't carry UBs but I don't trust them. I get off work at 330 and I live 5 mins from VF, will check it out

Yea i got a guy who works at HOH in SJ and he said they dont get ub's

Honestly I havent seen a store that got em in the area from fremont to san jose i have not seen any of em having ub

SF Champs in Westfield has em, but kind of shady tactics: 4PM release, or buy a t-shirt in the store and you can buy them now.  At least the cheapest shirt is $8.

Back
Top Bottom