ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man all these websites with their instand oos. bodega didnt even go live at 7am. back doors suck lol..

Sometimes I dont understand BDGA. I was refreshing "highsnobiety"  search page at at 10:00 the Campus appears. Kept refreshing and no boost. Then a few minutes later I see boost at bottom of new releases page but OOS. Thing never even appeared in search page. Only the campus. I used to consider myself a shopify pro until these adidas drops changed that.

Sometimes I dont understand BDGA. I was refreshing "highsnobiety"  search page at at 10:00 the Campus appears. Kept refreshing and no boost. Then a few minutes later I see boost at bottom of new releases page but OOS. Thing never even appeared in search page. Only the campus. I used to consider myself a shopify pro until these adidas drops changed that.
same. i had the same search plus was on Adidas link & new arrivals. nothing showed up, when it did, it was oos

I wonder how many pairs ppl actly get to wear their UB collection. Because there are too many nice CW. Above and beyond the GR comes the collabs and they are like the must haves. So my question is.. If you can only have 3 pairs in your rotation, what wld they be?

My top 3 would be (these are wants, dont own them tho):

1. SNS - unique CW. Can pull off as a black or white pair depending on the laces..
2. Creams - versatile and can be "dressed up" with polos etc.
3. OG - just because they are the OG

I would probably say :
1. WW UBs. My favorite collab and I LOVE them. Haven't been able to unds them yet though lol.
2. Creams : So sexy, so clean.
3. Solebox : These really grew on me when I got them in hand compared to seeing them on photos.

I wonder how many pairs ppl actly get to wear their UB collection. Because there are too many nice CW. Above and beyond the GR comes the collabs and they are like the must haves. So my question is.. If you can only have 3 pairs in your rotation, what wld they be?

My top 3 would be (these are wants, dont own them tho):

1. SNS - unique CW. Can pull off as a black or white pair depending on the laces..
2. Creams - versatile and can be "dressed up" with polos etc.
3. OG - just because they are the OG
Easy for me.. OG, Royal and 3m

people STILL think they have a real chance on the shopify sites like Bodega? I cant believe people still complain about missing on those sites :lol: gotta learn sometime I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom