ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont wanna be greedy but if anymore $75 off's that are about to expire you can shoot them my way looking to cop another saint laurent card holder. 
roll.gif

me me me.  size 11.  i already have about 10 pears.  but i need more pears to flip.  i got kids to feed bruh

:lol:  For real man.

I'm not gonna front, I put my name in there also, but go through my post history and you can see I'm always in this thread and have been trying to get a pair. But then you got people who have like 5 posts chiming in too. As a matter of fact, there was somebody who joined TODAY and their first post was them putting their name in to the drawing :smh:
haha trust me bro. I'm gonna look through the profile of each person who pmed me.

man this cream hunting is stressful for realz lol.. still need to head over to champs to get my refund on my instore cream order. got an official email yesterday from champs. said they tried to locate for me but could not =( 

OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN. 

https://matchesfashion.mention-me.com/m/ol/etl-1e12b36bb0

Only have 2 successful referrals so maybe my link can generate a few more codes? Please use a NEW EMAIL you have NEVER TRIED.

[h1]Refer-a-friend Rewards[/h1]

[h2]Your stats[/h2]
[h3]2successful referrals[/h3]
[table][tr][td]Invites sent[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Clicks on invites[/td][td]38[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
IF THIS ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE.
Unfortunately I can't post in the Classifieds because I don't have 300 posts yet.I thought I read somewhere that said we can sell as long as it's for retail+fees so I'm just going to go ahead. I

If it wasn't for NT I wouldn't have gotten any creams last week so I have decided to give 1 pair away for what I paid + fees. $180+NYS Tax($195.98)+shipping varies+paypal fees. I also accept Chase QP/Venmo/Squarecash. 
I have size8/9/10/11 available. Please pm me with your size. Do not pm me if you want to double up or resell. I know I won't be able to tell who will want to resell or not but I hope you can pass up on this one.
I will stop taking pms at 6M EST.
goodluck all

hey, I'll take the size 8. Email me pics at jho964@gmail.com

:lol: at the last couple pages. Props to to ray for helping those out still looking for a pair of Creams. I myself need an size 8.5 but I'll just continue to wait to see if there is a wider re-stock.

Back
Top Bottom