ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word is out about these. Wouldn't surprise me if those boutiques didn't charge above box. Or you gotta buy a hat.

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes

just a headsup SunValley champs was a nogo when I went last week only the HOH had em.

Creams in the east bay dont look promising.

Only hope really is Southland

So Westfield SF AND Stonestown got shady employees. Bay Area folks get ready for Ls.
Can't speak about Westfield SF but been to the Stonestown Champs a couple times during the NMD/UB restocks and some of the guys (one was very helpful tho) seem too cool for school over there, giving me mixed info all the time.

last I checked people weren't allowed to post "stock room" pics but man it's become the norm around here.
If you're going to resell, go for it... Just don't throw it in people's faces.

just a headsup SunValley champs was a nogo when I went last week only the HOH had em.

yea just did a sku lookup with that champs.  nothing.  Haven't ppl been saying FTL won't get creams?

East Bay not lookin' good at all.  Gonna have to cross the bridge or BART to try in SF.

Yo southland mall? I went there last tuesday and they said they don't carry UBs. Who gave you the info? 

Can't speak about Westfield SF but been to the Stonestown Champs a couple times during the NMD/UB restocks and some of the guys (one was very helpful tho) seem too cool for school over there, giving me mixed info all the time.
Oh, I can speak on Westfield SF. Not all employees but just one f*ckboi that told me that they were all sold out. Then I go to the back and talk to someone and they sell me the "last" 12.

Yo southland mall? I went there last tuesday and they said they don't carry UBs. Who gave you the info? 
I'm from the East Bay and Southland doesn't seem like a mall that would get big releases since people actually got shot there. They seem to be a GR kinds of Foot stores.

No sources, I just remember it was brought up last week that some stores got em. Did you check footaction or one of the other stores?

IT was later in the week

this thread got ridiculous ever since champs started getting creams....

cant keep up at all unless you live here...

Been reading and decided to rant and answer questions in bunches. I expect blowback. But so many people need to be questioned here.

blk/wht Y3s... again.

Ah yeah, just saw the "coming soon" on them. I guess the wht/blk is def more popular than the blacks. I would've thought otherwise before the hype.

When people were buyin the white/blk, there were some in here saying they rather get the blk/whites. I'm sure the blk/whites woulda sold out quick like the white/blk if people where passing out codes instead of hording/squatting.:rolleyes

:lol: My last code expired yesterday, need anotha wun
There were people asking/begging and you let yours expire.:smh:

I still got my matches code lol waiting on that y3 restock
took a code when you weren't rdy to buy from a person who was? or this a referral one that you got from someone else's buy that you are sitting on? both rhetorical question.

Hows your shipping so fast? I ordered on friday and it says its still in UK and expected to deliver on the 15th?
Did you use the USAFREE code? I ordered Sunday and mine will be here tomorrow.

Ordered on Saturday, will be delivered on Tuesday to SF.

Ordered my black y-3 pures last night and they should be here tomorrow. If they really deading the 75 off on matches and everyones are starting to expire while youre waiting on a restock then send them over im trying to cop some saint laurent lmao.

Also if you use the 10% off code its still $247 shipped which is still good.

Why are people squatting on codes? Two ways of getting the, either someone gave them it or a referral. Why take a code from someone if you ain't rdy to buy. Why keep a referral when there are so many asking for one alrdy and you just sitting on one? I don't get it.:smh:

Only other store I can think of would be Stonestown, but they have repeatedly told me they aren't getting them
I was there in person on Wednesday, they told me Tuesday "maybe":rolleyes

iD4, not sure if you remember me, we used to run into each other randomly in SF

I was there in person on Wednesday, they told me Tuesday "maybe":rolleyes

On Friday, dude told me they never got them, and never will. Other posts are now conflicting :smh:

Last edited:
iD4, not sure if you remember me, we used to run into each other randomly in SF
On Friday, dude told me they never got them, and never will. Other posts are now conflicting :smh:
I'm sure I will if I saw you again. I probably have you on my old djid4 aim account. Your handle looks very familiar. Lookin to reconnect with everyone from back in the day. That was a fun time back then. But also very very bad on the wallet. Luckily back then I didn't have any real expenses but now I have a mortgage to pay.

Back
Top Bottom