ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn! I was a little late looking for a code. Was looking to cop for a client that was asking me about them. Oh well. I should have just copped instead of trying to save an extra $20.

ripped though

Last edited:
is there a y-3 thread? Wonder if they have just as many discount codes as this thread does for the pure boosts 

I'm interested in getting a Grey pair of UB and was curious how everyone would rank the following:

Mystery Grey
Grey Wool
High Snobiety

If money isn't an issue then in what order would you prefer them and why?

Thanks!
Haven't seen the HS in person but my ranking would be MG, HS (because of leather cage and insole) then WG.

frown.gif

Maybe FTL doesn't have info on creams but def on 'chalks'.

Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Anybody have 2 ebates with different email but otherwise same info? Might make or break me trying to get these other y3 with getting that extra cash back

Take it as you may, but way back before FTL originally dropped the triple whites, I tweeted at them and asked them if they were getting them and they replied with that. The next day, boom, they dropped online.
do they reply to people's tweets asking about restocks often?

I'm a bit hesitant to think footlocker is getting creams on the west coast tomorrow. Because if they were, we would've heard by now from shops on the east coast by now right?

I'm a bit hesitant to think footlocker is getting creams on the west coast tomorrow. Because if they were, we would've heard by now from shops on the east coast by now right?
Champs got to eat first on the East Coast. Maybe Footlocker gets to eat first on the Best Coast. 
laugh.gif

Then again, Champs actually tweeted a photo of the Creams on their Twitter prior to the release. Footlocker has done no such thing. 

Last edited:
And on a side note, isn't Champs/Footlocker/East Bay/Footaction all run under the same umbrella anyways? Their website inventory is all the same anyway. 

Back
Top Bottom