ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks no different than that one dude who painted his boosts with a fabric marker.   That dude with the green avy.
He did a good job on his but the midsole came out much more grey on this pair, the color was very clearly off from the rest of the shoe. Have never seen a blacked out UB custom that got the midsole color perfect.

Have to wear all black shoes for my side weekend gig.....all black WILL be had.  Working full time during the week and then extra shifts on the weekends, my feet will love me. 

Thank you @SneakReaper  for posting those pictures of samples -- finally something new to talk about. All this chalk talk was getting more annoying than hearing fingernails scraping on a chalkboard.

Those aren't the bronze from the olympic pack, might be an early sample of them but the bronze from the olympic pack has a much more shiny metallic hellcup and the color is closer to actual bronze. Pics have been posted here before
woops i must have missed them! I've only seen the gold and silver 

Big difference between selling used good years later and clearing out stock and flipping the same day. At least IMO. Fortunately I haven't gotten to the point where I had to clear out any stock.

yeah, i get the difference.

And i was referring the selling of DS shoes 4-5 years later.

The day i ever have to sell a used pair of shoes, I'm done.

I know this pic was just posted but goddamn these things look good. 2 pairs minimum.

View media item 1991835

Bro, I'm not an all black shoe kind of guy, but these are an exception. Versatile.

These will be tough, like you said. This shoe, to me, caters to the "sneaker head." Average human beings look at this and don't understand why anyone would cop an all black shoe

Back
Top Bottom