ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo columbia was cool I wish I would have known earlier. Im heading to see about annapolis they really havant answered the phone since yesterday. Almost had it at towson but i got there too late smh.

Someone posted yesterday that Annapolis sold out.

Bruh, theres no words that can describe free shipping from London being this quick..
sick.gif

CODES are still out there, but the jig no longer works.. (adding items valued up to $300 and removing them, which allowed the discount to work for the item you wanted)
Not true. Just tried a $75 code and it worked just fine on the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG. Didn't even need to add anything else to cart for the coupon to apply.

So my whites from the Adidas restock on Friday just came in. Anyone else notice that the picture on the box has white soles?
Mine came in like this too. And it had no tags on the shoes. 

I'm looking to trade it :smile:

Last edited:
I wrote some post earlier yesterday about Green Acres, slandering who posted the info

BUT because of you, I was able to go to the FTL there and go in :nthat:

View media item 1992481

Manager told me he wasnt sure if they were gonna get them in.....but then was like but yo ill put the smallest size on the side for you IF they come in. Come back at 330 my guy. I was like 500 my g.

I came back at 230 bc i didnt trust em. And shorty was like yoooo b we got em. And young manager put them aside for you god. Iwas like yoooo ma blessings 500

Then I had to get another pair for my boy but whole staff came at me like WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA

1 per person

After they calmed down, they was like yo take your coat off my guy and come back in 30 min, manager told me he hold down the 9.5 for me. I was like ima take a shower brb

I came back in 20 min bc i didnt trust them

No coat on and lookie behind the registers they already had me set. I was so hyped I told shorty yo ma give me those adidas socks right there. thats like a $20 dinner date

The 3rd pair was the joint i got from champs last week. I was gonnna exchange for a 9.5 but then i forgot champs =/= FTL so my boy getting the 10. My girl getting the 8. My myself geting the 9.5

I apparently need to go back to school.....

ah... I hate going to the mall and playing mall games. Anybody in the Chi area been to North Riverside yet?

I might have to sit these out until they drop online.

There was Creams at Towson, or just Navy?
Yeah they had cream it seemed lowkey when I called but it's an hour from me so they were gone by then. Im gonna check Annapolis just in case since I'm over here. Maybe foot action or champs might have them

If anyone is in Salt Lake City I might return the 8.5 creams I picked up yesterday. They are too small and I don't want to deal with putting them on eBay to make 60 bucks.

Right here. I managed to cop at Columbia but they sold out now. I haven't been able to get ahold of Annapolis FTL. Nobody wanna answer lol. 
Fuhhhhh, Columbia is where I placed my in store order.  

Man I don't feel like driving 45-1hr to cop especially if I already got the pairs I need. Mondawmin get any creams?

@TooWavey23

Got pretty lucky with Columbia drop man. Called about an hour before they got them in and was told creams weren't on the manifest. Decided to drive out there for the heck of it a little later and creams just chillin on the shelf lol. Was able to cop 3. 

Walked in right before a couple more heads asked about them.
When you say Columbia you referring to Champs or footlocker?

Went there today and Footlocker rep said they sold out almost instantly yesterday.  Went upstairs to Champs to get my refund for my in store order and they said they never got any yesterday.  Rep tried to reorder for me and said sz9 and 9.5 both unavailable.

Still looking for my first pair.

Last edited:

Fuhhhhh, Columbia is where I placed my in store order.  

When you say Columbia you referring to Champs or footlocker?

Went there today and Footlocker rep said they sold out almost instantly yesterday.  Went upstairs to Champs to get my refund for my in store order and they said they never got any yesterday.  
Columbia Footlocker

Back
Top Bottom