ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team retail for the win!!!!! :smokin

my local joint got em. 1 pear per person. which is good. give everyone a chance.

Sorry, brea

All good. So damn got peeps waiting before stores even open.

Got 2 champs that were on the launch locator but not even sure if they will have em.

Also, FTL still getting in shipments? Creams everywhere. Looks like you gotta be at the right place at the right time

I've gone back and forth so many times trying to figure out the kicks to bring to Maui. Right now it's Yeezys and Olives. But I want to bring my MG's too. 

I did..especially for an entire month...so I brought with me the essentials...

my last few travels i brought my 3ms & didn't regret it. they were gonna be on airport duty but i ended up wearing them most of my trip as well
laugh.gif

i try to keep it simple tho, maybe 3-4 pairs max depending on how long your gone for, & have stuff that makes sense
I never plan outfits. I just throw versatile shoes and clothes in a bag and figure it out when I get there.
Yeah, Im only gone for 4 days and its mostly attending conference BUT i can wear sneakers.  LOL  I was gonna wear creams on my way and just bring core black or oreo NMD or both...  
laugh.gif

Everyone eating. :pimp:

Ended up un-dsing my 10.5 pair (TTS 10) same size as my CB's and they feel great. I tried the 10 on today as well (got doubles) and I felt a pop when I tried to stretch it over my feel. :lol: Nothings wrong with em but glad I got both sizes.

All good. So damn got peeps waiting before stores even open.

Got 2 champs that were on the launch locator but not even sure if they will have em.

Also, FTL still getting in shipments? Creams everywhere. Looks like you gotta be at the right place at the right time

Yeah i didnt expect this many people to be here this early tbh. Im just hoping they have more than one FSR but i doubt it.

Trying to get these creams in a size 6 or 6.5 has been a mission. Most stores outside of ADC don't stock them. Good luck to everyone trying to get from restocks. If anyone sees a small size please PM
Kith & EB sometimes carry size 6.5 & under. The smallest size I have seen for all men's UB release on ADC is a size 6.5

Now if only I can cop a pair for about $220 now to double up...  I'll give them the extra $20 for doing the leg work... lol

shouldnt be a problem. There's no doubt ADC will release. And they will release when alot of people have already been fed.

But, i do see them going back up in a few months, to that $250+ area. The next two weeks is probably the time to get them in that $220 area.

My size 11.5 core blacks fit so much better than my size 11 mystery grays. Glad I tried going full size up

Still looking for S80588 in a size 6

6370863904060 is the Foot Locker SKU

Foot Locker 1-800 or online support can't help, need to verify in stores only

Someone help a Canadian out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom