ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Even if you have the most perfect, scientific sizing of your foot, it means nothing when brands are inconsistent.  You need a damn flow chart to get through all the UB and NMD sizing options depending on the particular model.
Truth. I just got into Adidas and these are my current sizes:

UB white - 11

UB cream - 10.5

NMD PK - 9.5

I wish I were joking.

Last edited:
The system at champs brea was kinda different. They'll let in 3 at a time, ask you what size you need and if they dont have it you get one more chance to give another size and if they dont have it again they move on to the next person. I was lucky to get my 9 and i was the last one. Think they only had lke 20 pairs in with 40-50 in line.

@jpac1738  forreal? i think the only non shady place in the bay might be stonestown lol 
Both are shady. And it just so happens that those were the stores who had the launch locator for those Creams. So we are SOL here unless you know someone who works there.

UB > than any boost product that is out there. Pureboost ZG Primeknits are the closest to UBs but UBs still reign supreme. I would post my earlier thoughts on all my boosts I have but that'll be drowned away by cream talk.
Yeah man haha I'm about to hop on this cream stuff too. But yeah you think they're better than 350s? They look good but idk about on feet.

ADC should just drop these cream joints 
mean.gif

just a reminder, if you're headed to F23 in Santa Monica on the promenade, they only received size 11. Nothing else.

Glad to hear all ya getting your pairs... havent read anything about any 9s being copped in the bay. Shady *** ******

Decided to make an account after stalking this thread for a few days, and hoping others can eat too. Cooked twice today because of the dude who called the 34th HoH shipment of Creams, and someone else who linked the updated Champs launch locator. 

Went to HoH on 34th Street at around 11 today; they had a huge line as soon as it opened but still had some pairs by the time I got there. Was able to find out that they were sold out of 11s and 9s, though by this point they're probably sold out of everything; I got a 10.5 from there. 

There was a line outside Times Square Champs ever since they opened at 8, but the employees didn't know when they were going to start letting people in to buy them since they didn't know when the shipment was coming in. I get there at 11:30, chop it up with someone inside, and they tell me that a lot of the people that lined up left because they didn't know when Champs was going to let them in. So I join the line with like 15-20 people left, and turns out that their shipment got delayed to tomorrow, but the people that were still in line were going to get guaranteed pairs tomorrow. Dude goes down the line with a notebook of sizes, putting people's names and phone numbers down. From what I saw, they're getting around 50 pairs, I think ranging from size 7.5/8 to 12/12.5 (don't know the exact smallest/largest size). I was near the end of the line (two guys behind me), and a lot of the smaller sizes were already claimed (I know 9 was already out). No one had claimed a 11/11.5/12 yet; I was the first to get an 11. 

My advice, since there were at most 20 people that were in line to put their names down for the shipment tomorrow, try to go to Champs tomorrow to see if they have any extra pairs left over. The dude only put down names for people who were in that line, so there's probably a good 25-30 pairs left to claim. If you're a larger size, then you should be good. Smaller sizes I would be wary. Chick I was talking to told me that the shipment was supposed to get there at around 12 or 12:30, but that might have been because of the delay. You might want to go when Champs opens to check it out, or go around 11-12. They're supposed to call us to let us know when the shipment comes in so that we can pick it up, so I'll do another post then. 

Since Times Square Champs got their shipment delayed, there's a good chance Champs at 125th Street didn't get their shipment today/will get it tomorrow too. Not sure though; since I got two pairs I didn't go up there. Will probably oop someone my 10.5 for retail + shipping once I get the 11 in my hands tomorrow. Good luck guys

Decided to make an account after stalking this thread for a few days, and hoping others can eat too. Cooked twice today because of the dude who called the 34th HoH shipment of Creams, and someone else who linked the updated Champs launch locator. 

Went to HoH on 34th Street at around 11 today; they had a huge line as soon as it opened but still had some pairs by the time I got there. Was able to find out that they were sold out of 11s and 9s, though by this point they're probably sold out of everything; I got a 10.5 from there. 

There was a line outside Times Square Champs ever since they opened at 8, but the employees didn't know when they were going to start letting people in to buy them since they didn't know when the shipment was coming in. I get there at 11:30, chop it up with someone inside, and they tell me that a lot of the people that lined up left because they didn't know when Champs was going to let them in. So I join the line with like 15-20 people left, and turns out that their shipment got delayed to tomorrow, but the people that were still in line were going to get guaranteed pairs tomorrow. Dude goes down the line with a notebook of sizes, putting people's names and phone numbers down. From what I saw, they're getting around 50 pairs, I think ranging from size 7.5/8 to 12/12.5 (don't know the exact smallest/largest size). I was near the end of the line (two guys behind me), and a lot of the smaller sizes were already claimed (I know 9 was already out). No one had claimed a 11/11.5/12 yet; I was the first to get an 11. 

My advice, since there were at most 20 people that were in line to put their names down for the shipment tomorrow, try to go to Champs tomorrow to see if they have any extra pairs left over. The dude only put down names for people who were in that line, so there's probably a good 25-30 pairs left to claim. If you're a larger size, then you should be good. Smaller sizes I would be wary. Chick I was talking to told me that the shipment was supposed to get there at around 12 or 12:30, but that might have been because of the delay. You might want to go when Champs opens to check it out, or go around 11-12. They're supposed to call us to let us know when the shipment comes in so that we can pick it up, so I'll do another post then. 

Since Times Square Champs got their shipment delayed, there's a good chance Champs at 125th Street didn't get their shipment today/will get it tomorrow too. Not sure though; since I got two pairs I didn't go up there. Will probably oop someone my 10.5 for retail + shipping once I get the 11 in my hands tomorrow. Good luck guys
So you used NTers knowledge, copped TWICE and then come on here giving advice on how to cop....GREAT first post.

So you used NTers knowledge, copped TWICE and then come on here giving advice on how to cop....GREAT first post.
Gotta help out the community that allowed me to cook; relied on the Sneakers subreddit last week when Footlocker was starting to get their pairs in and their information was outdated by nearly a day

Last edited:
@Casper thanks so much for the SM stores! I was able to eat and grab an extra for someone who missed out with me in the morning at Glendale@retail of course:smile:

Gotta help out the community that allowed me to cook; relied on the Sneakers subreddit last week when Footlocker was starting to get their pairs in and their information was outdated by nearly a day
Well glad people on here who did their research helped a lurker/leecher eat.

jpac jpac Calm down homie.., lol. It sounded like he really felt sincere about his feedback. Could be much worse imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom