ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pardon my ugly-looking, awkward foot :smile:

Heel to ball is measured by that lever device on the left side of my foot. I purposely marked the ball (widest part of the foot) with a black dot to easily identify where its at when placed on the Brannock Device. As you can see, it closely lines up with a 10.5 even tho my toe length is under 10 - I was leaning back to not get shadows in picture so may seem closer to the size 10 line then in actuality.

View media item 1994963
Employee at FTL the other day was trying to tell me you read the number on the left side, putting you at closer to an 11, which made no sense to me. So she was just wrong?

A buddy of mine got a 9.5 and needs an 11 for those who can get to santa monica
damn, half size off. Need a 9 for the homie. Copped an 11 in hopes of finding a trade for him

Giving it a couple of weeks. If i find no trades, it will be oop'd to someone with at least 1200 posts and 25% rep rate.

Kidding on the last part.
careful, some clown might come and try to e-castrate you because he doesnt have common sense.

damn, half size off. Need a 9 for the homie. Copped an 11 in hopes of finding a trade for him

Giving it a couple of weeks. If i find no trades, it will be oop'd to someone with at least 1200 posts and 25% rep rate.

Kidding on the last part.
Do I pass the criteria?  
happy.gif
  Wish that was a 10 tho... lol

Just picked up the size 11 Creams from Footaction in Santa Monica. Champs had them too but the guy was pretty lame so I crossed the street and bought it at Footaction instead.

Even kanye cant save those porsche boosts :lol:

Went to another FTL and said they sold out. Only had 12 pairs. :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn I'm fairly new to the thread as well but I really joined to share photos/ comments on the shoe. It's heavily saturated at this point with lurkers/ whatever you want to call them doesn't even make it fun to discuss at this point.

Employee at FTL the other day was trying to tell me you read the number on the left side, putting you at closer to an 11, which made no sense to me. So she was just wrong?

If I understand you correctly, she did give you a good starting point for your size, but all feet are different. For example, some people might have narrower feet but longer in the toe length, in this case, you would start with the bigger toe length as the number on the left would be smaller. In my pic, the lever is directly on the 10.5 size for the heel to ball measurement - the black dot. As I mentioned earlier, my foot my have moved a tad forward when taking the zoomed in pic. Either way, once you have all 4 of your lengths - heel to toe, heel to ball (x2) - you start with the biggest number and work from there according to your personal fit. Hope that helps clarify it a bit.

You gotta remember the person who would be reading the measurements would be on the opposite side of the device so the numbers are facing that direction.

Last edited:
If I understand you correctly, she did give you a good starting point for your size, but all feet are different. For example, some people might have narrower feet but longer in the toe length, in this case, you would start with the bigger toe length as the number on the left would be smaller. In my pic, the lever is directly on the 10.5 size for the heel to ball measurement - the black dot. As I mentioned earlier, my foot my have moved a tad forward when taking the zoomed in pic. Either way, once you have all 4 of your lengths - heel to toe, heel to ball (x2) - you start with the biggest number and work from there according to your personal fit. Hope that helps clarify it a bit.
I think he's talking about the numbers in the pink

SoleLinks gettin those affiliate link bux

No resale in those porsche UBs, won't be surprised if they eventually hit discount.

From what I understand Champs had 11 and up but he didn't say what else. I think Footaction just had 11s, not sure about them. It was nice, not crowded. 

I was looking for 10s though but it looks like I might have found a swap

Back
Top Bottom