ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This NT ULTRABOOST thread vaguely reminds me of how NIKETALK used to be back in 2003 when i first joined. Good information, classy folks, and users willing to help out for retail and fees, or even willing to supply good info. Back then(yes i'm getting old but will ALWAYS love kicks), avatars were not even an option and EVERYTHING was keyboard/type based-no pics, no memes, no gifs, etc., but users genuinely looked out for each other.i love how i'm seein some of this kinda community here....i hate how usernames, passwords, and user histories were erased once different servers were put into place, as i had to make new accounts when Yuku and that other crap server(forgot the name) took over NT.

Loving this thread cause the good information is actually useful(80% of posts are garbage but 20% of the good/helpful posts make all the tedious reading worthwhile.

I haven't said it for quite a while but, Cheers NT UB thread!!!!! CHEERS!!!!(and i dont need any oops so this is not a NT buttkissing post thirsty for oops.
This is exactly why I rejoined NT after a looong hiatus.

This is beginning to feel like the early Nike SB days again, when it was fun and exciting to try to get the latest pair. Happy to be back on here and really amped for each release...

Rushed to southcoast again after work for another L. This threads been really helpful though. Unfortunately, working makes it hard to catch these restocks unless you're by the mall or have some luck. Need that adc restock to happen before I leave for my trip

If any dfw heads in here. Check Irving mall. Copped at the footlocker there Wednesday. Not sure if they still have any though now

@pootietang-what size u looking for??? If i can find your size i'd def be willing to OOOP u. But how long u been a NTer? Are you willing to lend me your girlfriend or sister? Those last two questions were jokes.........UNLESSSSS.....LOL.

Get at me w ur size-if i can help i definitely will-even if you're not willing to let me borrow your sister or GF. :wink:
It's in my sig brother, I was on NT looooong ago in the 90's for a hot minute back when dudes first started lining up for sneakers and that killed it for me. To go from copping Penny's almost a year after release for retail at bargain bazaar to having to camp for shoes always blows my mind. The other stuff no GF but if I had extras I'm def team retail for the homies:smokin

Anyone able to help oop me an 8.5 and 9 for a good price? Trying to score for me and a pal and hasn't been easy to find a good price and someone willing to ship to Canada.

It's in my sig brother, I was on NT looooong ago in the 90's for a hot minute back when dudes first started lining up for sneakers and that killed it for me. To go from copping Penny's almost a year after release for retail at bargain bazaar to having to camp for shoes always blows my mind. The other stuff no GF but if I had extras I'm def team retail for the homies:smokin

Mannnnnn u made me switch over from mobile to desktop for a Sz 12?!?!!? Hoh got 11 pair and their largest sz was a 11.5(only one pair of 11.5 to a guy in front of me!!!) Which is exactly the size you have. I had a chance at a size 13 while i was in line at Champs, but passed so someone with that size could come up. Sadly, Sz 12 may be reallllllly difficult to come across, as the champs and HOH i went to did not even carry one single size 12(to my knowledge)

I'll def keep my eyes peeled for u:smile:

Last edited:
Keep looking man if you can. Some stores haven't even gotten their shipment yet
At this point it's almost suicide for me, just had a "discussion" with my wife about spending all day looking for a pair of shoes. As I type I'm in:smh: my kitchen while she's in the bedroom #sneakerworldproblems :smh:

Reminds me of a time when Username Ant was running the show, girls getting exposed online, the first picture of the diamond dunk low SB's and the dead serious hoody.

Long time lurker, mainly post on iss but it's been dead for years. Ultra boost brought me back from a 7 year shoe retirement lol

ye i happen to walk in on the shipment at footlocker todday.. they told me they still doing inventory and for me to come back..so i walked around and ate lunch and came back and bought me two pairs.  resellers crawling around ... so i was lucky to beat the punch this time around..

Super late to joining in on the Adidas fun.

Been very fortunate the last few weeks.

Thanks to a good friend that has a plug at FTL, been able to cop the Cream's and the mesh R1 NMD's in all black and all white for retail.

Last edited:
Mannnnnn u made me switch over from mobile to desktop for a Sz 12?!?!!? Hoh got 11 pair and their largest sz was a 11.5(only one pair of 11.5 to a guy in front of me!!!) Which is exactly the size you have. I had a chance at a size 13 while i was in line at Champs, but passed so someone with that size could come up. Sadly, Sz 12 may be reallllllly difficult to come across, as the champs and HOH i went to did not even carry one single size 12(to my knowledge)

I'll def keep my eyes peeled for u:smile:
Any help is greatly appreciated, that's why I deal with this thread actual community

This is exactly why I rejoined NT after a looong hiatus.

This is beginning to feel like the early Nike SB days again, when it was fun and exciting to try to get the latest pair. Happy to be back on here and really amped for each release...
Man back in the day I told you guys skateparkoftampa dropped the dunk tiffanys. I copped a pair. 
smokin.gif

At this point it's almost suicide for me, just had a "discussion" with my wife about spending all day looking for a pair of shoes. As I type I'm in:smh: my kitchen while she's in the bedroom #sneakerworldproblems :smh:

You should go in that bedroom with her and release all your sneaker stress by laying the pipe

ye its funny .. when i walk to champs they said they got nothing in surprisingly.. even tho the launch locator state they will have it...
you may have a chance tomarrow tbh

I can tell y'all right now that at shoe palace we get our shipments every Friday. Not surely that's the same case for foot stores. Just trying to give y'all some hope

Worth it to keep waiting or should I just pay resell now? Not sure how available these are really gonna be man.

Worth it to keep waiting or should I just pay resell now? Not sure how available these are really gonna be man.
Nobody can tell you man. If you got the bread and don't mind spending a bit extra to avoid the uncertainty, do it. Resell prices aren't that high at the moment. 

Nobody can tell you man. If you got the bread and don't mind spending a bit extra to avoid the uncertainty, do it. Resell prices aren't that high at the moment. 
Honestly I don't know I see pairs sitting for 250 now and it makes me feel like it'll go lower. Just so much trouble trying to find pairs and people willing to ship to Canada. 260 shipped is fine with me I just want the hunt to end.

Honestly I don't know I see pairs sitting for 250 now and it makes me feel like it'll go lower. Just so much trouble trying to find pairs and people willing to ship to Canada. 260 shipped is fine with me I just want the hunt to end.

I'd just wait til next week man. If you can't find any by then I'd pay for resell. I doubt the price will rise by much in a week

Last edited:
I'd just wait til next week man. If you can't find any by then I'd pay for resell. I doubt the price will rise by much in a week
I feel like they won't but I don't want these 250 prices to dry up haha. Ideally 260 shipped to Canada is what I'm paying.
Have hope with ADC, they might drop too lol.
They don't ship to Canada either. The adidas grind up here is a struggle.

Back
Top Bottom