ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A footlocker near me got chalks. They don't ever get anything. I'd assume there will be tons more coming. Which I am ok with.

Last edited:
Dudes still coping to resell need to give up now and let everyone eat. Dudes losing money just to sell them at this point.

Dudes still coping to resell need to give up now and let everyone eat. Dudes losing money just to sell them at this point.
truth.

I see buncha guys "quadrupling up" like what? are you saving it for your grandkids or some****? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 The ones for Footlocker are probably the ones that got cooked yesterday though.....
Our Footsies got it Tuesday...  Which didnt even pop up in the launch locator...  Then again, Champs did pop up after last weeks stock and they still got some...  

Honestly I don't know I see pairs sitting for 250 now and it makes me feel like it'll go lower. Just so much trouble trying to find pairs and people willing to ship to Canada. 260 shipped is fine with me I just want the hunt to end.
there was a seller on kixify yesterday selling for 220 +45 shipping to canada. He had a bunch of sizes
 maybe check that?

i still couldnt pull the trigger. hoping for some US boutiques to put em up online  packer shoes, ru villa? please? lmao

Back
Top Bottom