ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
footlocker SCP is cooked. they got their shipment in yesterday despite it showing on the launch locator today.

HOH VF did not get pairs although it showed up on the launch locator. Manager said they have never gotten Ultra boost there. Only SF stores getting them
raidercb5 raidercb5 That manager is ********. There were reports from NT members earlier this week that bought creams from there. Did you speak with the short Filipino dude or the woman?

Last edited:
Chestnut Foot Locker in Philadelphia appears on launch locator but called and they said they're not getting anything

They received a shipment but they sold out earlier today I think. Only had a size 9 when I called.

I dont know if I should waste my lunch break and drive to the mall to see if they get any... 

Not aware of any DC Champs getting them, so I would give that one up.  FTL restocked a few places yesterday - Columbia being one.  Montgomery, Tysons, and Pentagon City are listed on the LaunchLocator for today.  And typing all that, calling does nothing.  I called all last week and Tuesday and got mis-info at every step.  You just have to show up.  If they got 'em, the boxes are being unpacked now - deliveries between 10-12, put out by 2pm.

Good luck, DC area has been a pain.
Called footlocker @ PG plaza around 12. Lady said they have sizes 10-12. I Went to Montgomery since i wear 9 and they weren't answering the phone. Come to find out they sold out. Took that L and used some of my Vaca since I got back to work late smh.

Last edited:

I dont know if I should waste my lunch break and drive to the mall to see if they get any... 
what size you looking for? I might have a friend that will be going to footlocker during lunch.

smokin.gif
 to see people scooping creams, & even if your area is sold out 30-50 over box is nothing if you really want them & been wanting them

Y'all still asking over the phone :rofl:

These employees rarely tell you the real over the phone. The first day the creams restocked i remember there was info on here about a champs only have a size 8 and 9. Something told me to just go in from experience. I get there and its like 3 size 12's some 11.5 and random other sizes. I walked out with my pair and dipped.

Also this was weeks ago so no, they are no still in stock.

Y'all still asking over the phone
roll.gif

These employees rarely tell you the real over the phone. The first day the creams restocked i remember there was info on here about a champs only have a size 8 and 9. Something told me to just go in from experience. I get there and its like 3 size 12's some 11.5 and random other sizes. I walked out with my pair and dipped.

Yea i played myself. Should have hit PG plaza which was way closer from work. Even though she said they only had sizes 10-12.

Y'all still asking over the phone
roll.gif

This is what happens when people don't take the time to comb through the thread. Can't wait til next week once this whole debacle is over.

Wonder if they same dudes hounding this thread gonna post any useful content moving forward.

HOH VF did not get pairs although it showed up on the launch locator. Manager said they have never gotten Ultra boost there. Only SF stores getting them
That manager is ********. There were reports from NT members earlier this week that bought creams from there. Did you speak with the short Filipino dude or the woman?

Not worth it to go there right now?
I would def go and try if you have time, as for me I'm stuck at work.

if anyone is looking around NYC, they are all gone. dont bother going to any of the stores, they all sold them earlier in the week.

someone quote that dope pic of the 3ms & another nike trainer with them i believe, can't find it (had shoe trees in them)

reps given :smile:

Back
Top Bottom