ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
randomly checking just copped 2 pairs of the men core black/purple at $137 each shipped size 10 and 10.5 on citysports......think they might have been the last 2 pairs. noticed they've had random sizes pop up in the last few days. yall might wanna watch this link.

http://www.citysports.com/adidas-Ultra-Boost---Mens/233874/Product

I hope that 10.5 isn't the pair I returned a couple of weeks ago. Person who copped them from me seriously wore them out for the weekend. Much on the sole, scratched all over the plastic heal, and boost midsole was missing chunks. I copped the last pair at the time.

God speed

Glad/hope people don't like these two.

These will be instacopped by me. Maybe even at retail.

I definitely want the Grey/green/solar reds. Maybe if the other are retail I'll cop those too, but also want the olives when they release too. $$$$$$$$$$!

Hi guys,

I have a couple questions...I was thinking of getting a pair of white UB and black/gold. But all sizes in mens are sold out for the two cw. So I was thinking of getting womens sizes as they are more sizes available.

1) Whats the difference between the men/womens UBs?

And

2) I fit a size 8 in flyknit racers, should I be getting the same size in mens? What would the conversion be to womens?

Much apprish :D

Shoes came out like new from the washmachine!

They still need to dry now but the stains are gone
Repped.Good to know i can throw mine in the washing machine.

Whites are a strugle to keep clean , even  when you are about to wear them , you have to make sure your hands are 100% clean 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Besides the LTD, there are no other variations of the greys besides the wool version right?

Back
Top Bottom