ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw someone from adidas ultraboost & nmd groups comments that he is willing to trade a 10.5 creams for a 10.5 triple whites

Sorta liked the random drop so people have a higher chance of copping 

Woke up like 20 minutes late and still copped 2 pairs

If the triple blacks are going to drop at a scheduled time it'll be 10000% harder

Got a 9.5 with the 15% off code!

Also the footlocker at city creek in Salt Lake City is going to have an 8.5 in creams next week.

Last edited:

Also the footlocker at city creek in Salt Lake City is going to have an 8.5 in creams next week. I'm returning the ones I bought a couple weeks ago. Please don't PM me to sell them I don't want to deal with shipping and we aren't supposed to do that in this thread.

lololol

Also the footlocker at city creek in Salt Lake City is going to have an 8.5 in creams next week. I'm returning the ones I bought a couple weeks ago. Please don't PM me to sell them I don't want to deal with shipping and we aren't supposed to do that in this thread.

You brought this on yourself. Let the PMs come in your way now.

Please don't PM me to sell them I don't want to deal with shipping and we aren't supposed to do that in this thread.
Wink wink, nudge nudge. 
laugh.gif

I have yet to wear my OG whites so I passed on these. Congrats to those who were able to secure a pair though. I just need Creams to drop on ADC and the new core blacks and we good with ultra boost.

It could be but I can only hope...  That would be the determining factor for me if Im keeping or not... 
I wanna say so, in agreement with the others (that it's a GS in the vid).  When he flips it to show the sole, you can see that the 'torsion system' insert is a different color than the ones on the Men's product page. 

But then again, for all I know, that could be early release/sample detailing issues. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom