ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quick question guys, i accidentally put the wrong billing address on my order, but the money has been taken out of my cc. 

my order will most likely be cancelled right?

thanks for the replies!
Doubt it. I checked out with Paypal and it has my billing information incorrect, but I never had the option to enter it. If the money's been taken you might be good. especially if you contact customer care to correct the error.

That said, my pair hasn't shipped either so...
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Doubt it. I checked out with Paypal and it has my billing information incorrect, but I never had the option to enter it. If the money's been taken you might be good. especially if you contact customer care to correct the error.

That said, my pair hasn't shipped either so...
laugh.gif
Same exact boat as both of you. 

Same exact boat as both of you. 
called up customer service as soon as i noticed the mistake, told me the old "nothing we can do" excuse, and told me to wait and see if it cancels in 10 business days.

i guess its all up to website system. im still hoping it goes through cause i still want em haha.

PayPal is showing me that adidas authorized the purchase but they haven't shipped it/completed the order yet. My friends who ordered with credit cards after I didn't haven't had their ship yet either though.

Possible Adidas is just shipping credit card orders before PayPal ones. I don't really care too much either way though.

If they cancel it, they cancel it.

412095243_640.jpg

new to all this, but $225 is really good for original whites, right? i think seller said they were DS too

called up customer service as soon as i noticed the mistake, told me the old "nothing we can do" excuse, and told me to wait and see if it cancels in 10 business days.

i guess its all up to website system. im still hoping it goes through cause i still want em haha.
Looking at old orders and I'm almost certain I made a PP order with the wrong billing address, but I'm not 100% certain when I changed my info with my bank. 

PayPal is showing me that adidas authorized the purchase but they haven't shipped it/completed the order yet. My friends who ordered with credit cards after I didn't haven't had their ship yet either though.

Possible Adidas is just shipping credit card orders before PayPal ones. I don't really care too much either way though.

412095243_640.jpg
Same. I got a pair of white ESMs I can fall back on. 

new to all this, but $225 is really good for original whites, right? i think seller said they were DS too
Not a bad price but just few weeks ago people were able to scoop for retail. However your chances of scooping a pair of OG whites are slimmer now since the new whites just released. Meaning og whites might not restock anymore.

Looking at old orders and I'm almost certain I made a PP order with the wrong billing address, but I'm not 100% certain when I changed my info with my bank. 

Same. I got a pair of white ESMs I can fall back on. 
yeah, my only difference is i paid with my cc not paypal. oh well you guys are right if they cancel it wasn't meant to be. 
ohwell.gif
 they're just shoes right? haha who am i kidding

412095243_640.jpg

I read that in the Ivan Drago voice

once these triple whites start arriving to a home near you, can you color the heel tabs so they look like this?

OG whites and OG CB's look better than the new versions IMO.  

Still surprised they are moving away from the original knit pattern.  It was perfect.
But it wasn't tho. The original knit pattern had a piss yellow hue all around and it wasn't pure white like the jd's. The 2.0's are at least pure white.

But it wasn't tho. The original knit pattern had a piss yellow hue all around and it wasn't pure white like the jd's. The 2.0's are at least pure white.
Mostly prefer OG pattern over Gradient. I mean if the new whites is not purely white then might as well favor the OG whites because of its pattern.
Order shipped... Already forgot I ordered
laugh.gif
Snap! Now I owe you more money.
laugh.gif

damn. I was so nervous this morning that I missed free 2-3 day shipping AND 15% birthday coupon.

By the time I realized 20 mins later... It was already too late.

Back
Top Bottom