ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checo has great boost reviews.  Dig the Casey Neistatesque unboxings
pimp.gif

Walked into champs earlier to find MGs & Silvers. They only had a 12 in each so i asked if i could order my size they said sure. Minutes later someone else tries to do it for me and he asks one of his co-workers about it only to come back and tell me there's a "block". I've never heard of that before but it just sounded like they didn't want to deal with the process at all.
Your champs got a restock on MGs or they just happened to have a random pair sitting? 

Your champs got a restock on MGs or they just happened to have a random pair sitting? 
I've seen the mystery grey in store but never one anyone's feet. Nobody talks about them like they did when they first dropped. I'm surprised people still want them. They're my favorite pair though. I've beat mine to death.

I've seen the mystery grey in store but never one anyone's feet. Nobody talks about them like they did when they first dropped. I'm surprised people still want them. They're my favorite pair though. I've beat mine to death.
All the stores that carry UB in my area are pretty out of the way for me, so I never really just walk in and check out what they have unless it's a known release/restock. But yeah, MGs are in my top 3 or 4 for sure. I haven't been looking for a pair for very long, but I'm hoping I can get my hands on em soon. 

Probably going to take a trip to my local Footlocker today to see about Core Blacks. To order in store I just need the SKU # right?

what's the sizing like compared to the flyknit racers? I'm a 9.5 in the racers would you guys recommend a 9 in UB?

Last edited:
damn those look good... leaning on keeping now... im sure when you see someone else wearing them on feet you wont even notice the grey

saw this video. i really like them a lot. look fire on the feet.

Wow...super white compared to OG in the side by side...and they look fantastic on foot...the pattern works for me and dare i say it...looks better than OG ....on this specific Colorway....normally not a gradient fan...but this triple white...whewwwww...

Wow...super white compared to OG in the side by side...and they look fantastic on foot...the pattern works for me and dare i say it...looks better than OG ....on this specific Colorway....normally not a gradient fan...but this triple white...whewwwww...

good thing i just got shipping ! yasssssss

Back
Top Bottom