ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whoooaaaaa almost had my first wet UB slip at the mall....
mean.gif

Last edited:
They haven't dropped in the US yet.  I picked these up at PRO:Direct Running in the UK.

This is my first pair, but I might have to pick up another colorway.  I didn't expect the primeknit to be this comfortable.

The free tongue makes a world of difference.  My mid foot doesn't feel like it is being attacked by a boa constrictor.:lol:

I hear you about the tongue, like with STs. Speaking of, btw, your video about uncaging the ST got me to get a pair. I like the black STs uncaged.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2014807/width/200/height/400
[GALLERY="media, 2014823"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2014829"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2014833"][/GALLERY]
Size 12 comes with box. What's the going rate?

Also will I be able to get the new whites easily or are they going to be limited for awhile?

Last edited:
Saw ogs in person today they are way nicer in person. Any leads or links for a size 10.5-11 checked Goat, eBay and Grailed couldn't find any.

Saw ogs in person today they are way nicer in person. Any leads or links for a size 10.5-11 checked Goat, eBay and Grailed couldn't find any.

They are basically all gone. Some women's pairs can be found, and people are going up a size, i.e., 11 women's = 10 men's. I don't know, but 11 may be the largest size in women's.

Welp on my quest for the highsnobiety dude ended up being a flake, never showed up. But I manage to finally get my girl a pair of ds og ultra boost. under retail she is extremely happy!!
View media item 2015101

Last edited:
They are basically all gone. Some women's pairs can be found, and people are going up a size, i.e., 11 women's = 10 men's. I don't know, but 11 may be the largest size in women's.

A women's 11 = Men's 10? Always thought it was a two size difference.

Thanks. But ithose first ones I'm confused he sent me a pic of the box and style # is S77510 Couldn't find anything on these and from the size 11.5 I have that are too small the style # are S77517..
What are you confused about? S77510 are the wools and S77517 are the silvers... Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Sorry to ask again...but need 2 legit checks please..

They look authentic to me. Nubs on the boost. Good spacing on the toe box pattern. Matte finish on the edging of the plastic heal cups. Curved up toe. A tapered/wedge look on the front profile (whereas most if not all fakes are bulkier/rounder).

The white 3Ms we've seen floating around are definitely a real thing and are dropping.

Also looks like the uncaged LTDs will be $200 retail.
Adidas following resellers code.  Take away the cage and charge more money.

UB with leather cage are $180, but take away the cage and charge $200?

When you take away the cage you compromise the performance aspects of the shoe.

So I'm guessing these will be purely lifestyle?

Back
Top Bottom