ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. Do you know if they're roomier than the OG core blacks?
To me, wools have just only slightly a looser fit. The difference is maybe noticeable but very small. I attribute it to the wool fabric being slightly more pliable than the non-wool fabric.

Last edited:
When will we get an updated collection pic or pics. Dont know if they will all fit in 1 frame
laugh.gif
Haha yeah it's long overdue but I feel like the collection will be temporarily complete once I get the triple blacks so I've just been waiting on those...

Yeah I have a pair of both. The wools are just slightly roomier but not enough to size down.
That's good to know. I kind of figured since everyone agrees that the creams are a bit roomier than others. Last time i tried on OG core blacks they were really tight on the sides, although it was a half size down from my UB size. I have to give it another try.

Does anyone here know how the Ultra Boost STd fit compared to the normal 1s?
This came up a couple of months ago. Here's what I think, from post 37294.

"The STs have more room. They fit like a traditional shoe on top. They can be laced to fit more tightly or loosely. The tongue is semi-attached; it joins the upper about half-way down. They are wider than the UBs and feel just a bit heavier."

Last edited:
Anybody point me in the direction of a pair of Size 10 Grey Wool UB for retail or under? They still available anywhere?

Recently started using my pair for the gym/running and they are getting pretty beat up. 

Thanks.

Relatively recent wear:

Anybody point me in the direction of a pair of Size 10 Grey Wool UB for retail or under? They still available anywhere?

Recently started using my pair for the gym/running and they are getting pretty beat up. 

Thanks.

Relatively recent wear:
Have you checked your local champs? Mine has them but only a 12 left. I wouldn't know if you can order them in store as i tried and i was told there was a block on them. Another NTer mentioned the same thing.

Last edited:
So the triple blacks are releasing June 1st according to the footlocker EU release calender
Colorway: core black/core black/core black

Really craving the new triple white UBs. Still have no clue when they release in EU and also no clue why they didn't release here at the same time. Would be awesome to use now that the weather is starting to look really good. Might see if I sell my slightly worn creams (have a new pair coming tomorrow) to fund the triple whites. But I need to resist paying resell from Ebay sellers!

If only ADC could give some info if they're close to an EU release or not...

anyone know if I can return my ADC purchase to Adidas Outlet Stores? We dont have the regular store in state.

That looks like the OG White knit instead of the new gradient knits. If that's the case, I wonder why they couldn't re-release the OG Whites with Continental soles 
laugh.gif
AQ5558 MC toes 100% have the OG knit pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom