ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To anyone that has experience with proxys, I'm looking to order something from Japan but the store only ships within Japan. Any idea how I can get a hold of what I want?
I think proxy won't help. The shipped address need to be Japan. Forwarder will be your answer.

Anybody in here has the Pure Boost ZG and give me a review?
I have the ZG Prime and I love them. At first they feel less cushion like than UB, but once you wear them they feel just as good but in a different way. Personally love them.

Don't be surprised if they show up at your door before the tracking ever gets sorted out.  It's happened to me on more than one occasion.

Mine hasnt updated to out for delivery but its already in San Diego so Im settled... lol

Mine is ready to be picked up at my local fedex facility. Will get them on my lunch break!

The idea of stockx is cool but it takes forever to receive your shoes.  Order placed on April 25th and it's barely getting to them for authentication. Probably won't use stockx anymore unless they have something I can't find somewhere else.

The idea of stockx is cool but it takes forever to receive your shoes.  Order placed on April 25th and it's barely getting to them for authentication. Probably won't use stockx anymore unless they have something I can't find somewhere else.
I don't think StockX is used so much for speed as it is for authenticity in the shoes you are purchasing. The seller has 2 business days to ship out the shoes to them, however long they take to authenticate them is what it is before shipping them out to you. I think in this case, StockX is more advantageous to the seller so they aren't getting swindled like the ebay/paypal reversals when someone tries to clam a pair is fake.

Same here. I'm thinking maybe they just printed shipping labels and physically haven't gone out yet since i received shipping confirmation on Friday around 10PM.
I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation on either of my orders. Status is still "waiting to be packed"

Mine shipped but the tracking link doesn't work and I have no idea how to get the actual tracking number but I'm not worried. If it comes it'll just be a surprise which then makes Monday's or Tuesday's or Wednesday's a little better.

Same here. I'm thinking maybe they just printed shipping labels and physically haven't gone out yet since i received shipping confirmation on Friday around 10PM.

That's what they always do. You get a shipping confirmation when they print the label. One of the reasons I hate companies that mark it as shipped when they only printed a label..

Double whites just touched down. The grey/silver stripe isn't faint at all. It sticks out. Hmm not sure how I feel about them.

Back
Top Bottom