ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 IF (and thats a big if) I decide to pay resell for PBs, I want to make sure I get the right size...  LOL  Im thinking .5 size down from my TTS 10...  All my UBs are 10...
Definitely snug, any smaller would be uncomfortable.

Definitely snug, any smaller would be uncomfortable.
Cool...  Then I'll probably just .5 size down from my TTS...  Hopefully I get lucky in the future too... 
laugh.gif

Triple Whites Order

4/29/16 - Shipment Information sent to Fedex.

05/03/16 (Today) - Picked up by Fedex.

2-3 Day Shipping? Thumbs up Fedex! 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
posts like these from people who dont know how shipping works................
mean.gif

probably the same people who think their package is already in transit when they get  "shipped" emails

Last edited:

posts like these from people who dont know how shipping works................
mean.gif

probably the same people who think their package is already in transit when they get  "shipped" emails
Nah, not always the case.

I ordered 3Ms the day they released on ADC at 7:00 am. (Friday)

I picked regular free shipping (3 to 7 days I believe).

They were on my doorstep the next day by noon. (Saturday)

So I can see why some people get confused as to why it takes so long.

In fact I ordered Triple Black Tubular Dooms this Saturday and they were delivered today.

These people ordered a full day before me and are still waiting on the delivery.

very nice, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking and hows the sizing? had my eye on a pair but I'm waiting for the seller to lower his price

I got lucky so I got em slightly under retail from JJ last week. I went TTS and they fit snug and fitted but still comfortable for me. Half size up feels good to but tend to have even more room in the toe area

I got lucky so I got em slightly under retail from JJ last week. I went TTS and they fit snug and fitted but still comfortable for me. Half size up feels good to but tend to have even more room in the toe area
oh damn nice bro, the resell for the 3ms is nuts lol

Crazy to see the prices on 3m's now. Luckily had a member here hook it up for basically retail a few months back, did not expect that price hike at all. What brought the hype?

Crazy to see the prices on 3m's now. Luckily had a member here hook it up for basically retail a few months back, did not expect that price hike at all. What brought the hype?

Low supply. No more recent restocks. Same thing will happen to the creams if adc doesn't restock.. Will go back to 300+

Anyone else feel like the trip white 2.0's fit completely different than the OG models? I feel like on the 2.0 there isn't as much ankle support in the heel and sides. Feel almost like the heel doesn't come up as high as the 1.0s do. I find my OGs more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom