ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wanted to say wussup guys! its been a minute! 

hope all are well!  
glasses.gif

Whoever is looking for a pair of MGs in a 12 there's a pair up on grailed for $198 shipped worn twice. Can probably talk him down too.
Man, this is so tempting for me. I have a 12 in creams which are a bit snug so I don't want to risk getting another pair of UBs in the same size. Someone just post a 12.5 already!

wear it like a badge of honor my man!

i did with my white 1.0s and have zero ragrets! 

ill be anywhere between LA and OC tomorrow.. anyone know of any spots with the UBs in stock? 
Check Santa Monica adidas had 2.0 core black & champs right across the street had navy's in stock js. Undefeated down the street had 2.0 whites in a size 9 with a mark on the back of the upper so I passed on em. GL

Should've got MGs while they were easy. Edit: wrong reply lol. Meant for that guy talking about copping MGs hahaha!
I remember when my brother @pg62 accidentally purchased 2 pairs of MG from Ruvilla. I wasn't interested on them because I already have Silver. Now it's one of my used pair along with CB.

Last edited:
Maybe earl could post some pics of the MG here:smile:
I'm not really liking the CW, not sure why.

The last one had me slightly tempted haha.
Thanks for the pics as usual :smile:

But I'm still looking for core blacks first and foremost. Any kind soul kindly hmu if can proxy and help a brother out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom