ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway I can join this fb group?
No Ruins allowed. 
laugh.gif

I think @tankdayglo has a pair of boost hes going to experiment on if I remember correct. Maybe he can try it out and report back
Yeah I've been too busy but I'm planning on a full "boost day" haha to try a couple things out. Will probably end up customizing my beater og whites depending on the success of the various products I try, but if I can't get the boost white, I'm gonna go a completely different color with it (don't worry I have 2 DS pairs on ice and the sole on one is really starting to turn orange). Will definitely try VIM out if I can find it.

Also need to just do a standard clean on the rest of my collection. Might try and do all of it this Sunday but we'll see...

Sadly, it was my subjective evaluation of his, thats why
happy.gif

1.0>2.0
i respeck that. but when you put a "smh" emoji seems to me that you are the serious one when someone thinks a 2.0 is better than what the majority on here thinks. its ok if he doesn't like what everyone likes......

Yeah I've been too busy but I'm planning on a full "boost day" haha to try a couple things out. Will probably end up customizing my beater og whites depending on the success of the various products I try, but if I can't get the boost white, I'm gonna go a completely different color with it (don't worry I have 2 DS pairs on ice and the sole on one is really starting to turn orange). Will definitely try VIM out if I can find it.

Also need to just do a standard clean on the rest of my collection. Might try and do all of it this Sunday but we'll see...

:smokin Thanks bro appreciate it

Looks great. Reaffirms i made the right decision in copping.
Yup... I didn't even try on. Just asked for multiple and checked out.   I've never even considered buying the 1.0...  always looked like a warehouse work shoe.
these don't even belong in that "gradient" category. Those atrocities deserve their own group.
Super agreed. There's no BOLD loop running around the toebox...

Still happy to pass on every gradient colorway I've seen so far. They look good on side profile shots. But that knit pattern on the top of the toebox is too ******* wack!

Been saying that and there's no colorway they can create that would make me want to purchase a pair.

Better than Core Black 1.0
I actually agree. That will get you killed around here though... My issue with the gradients wasn't actually the knit pattern, which I didn't mind, it was the heavy contrast of colours in the gradients that they used, and the fact that they released a lot of horrible horrible CWs, generally in a range of bright vomits of fluorescent.  

But I actually like the knit pattern, provided they keep the CW consistent throughout (i.e. single colour). Sacrilege to say it, but I think I like this core black better than the OG. 

Plenty more will agree once the rubber hits the road.... 
glasses.gif

For me the blacks go...

Unreleased Triple Black > WW > CB 3M > CB 2.0 > No longer of any concern... Collabs included.

If the 2.0 had come out funky like this, I might agree with many of the shooters... but they nailed it.

Fail Sauce

On the fence about keeping my triple whites. Has anyone done the triple whites uncaged? I feel they would look dope but I want to see what they look like first

Back
Top Bottom