ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Core Blacks were going to be my first Ultra Boosts sneakergods don't want me to have Boosts smh Addidas send me this **ukery wtf are these??   

by the time I get my refund so I won't be down double the money.They'll be sold out smh local stores already don't have my size

Last edited by a moderator:

Core Blacks were going to be my first Ultra Boosts sneakergods don't want me to have Boosts smh Addidas send me this **ukery wtf are these??   

by the time I get my refund so I won't be down double the money.They'll be sold out smh local stores already don't have my size
That's a women's Energy Boost 2.  Ouch.

Damn they slipping' lately man, That's unacceptable
roll.gif

You can refund in store. You should get your refund in 2-3 days.

Other people have made similar claims, some baseball player (I think) posted a pic a while back of him wearing them saying there were only 50 made. But there's no way that's the case considering how many people already have them.
Do you think it's in the same misinformed vein with how the Chalks were labeled an F&F model, back on the cusp of their release?

Other people have made similar claims, some baseball player (I think) posted a pic a while back of him wearing them saying there were only 50 made. But there's no way that's the case considering how many people already have them.

lol Carlos Correa Rookie of the Year

Possibly, could be there was an initial production run that really only was 40-50 pairs.

The F&F confusion with the chalks came from them seeding pairs out early to F&F only, and after several misleading social media posts they became F&F exclusives.

it could also just be wex telling these people what they want to hear. part of his job is making 'influencers' feel important

Exactly. I think I've seen 4 or 5 legit pairs (with receipts from Adidas Israel and other places) only on Klekt and I've also seen a few pairs on FB groups.

There's a pair of MG on goat for $230. Size 9.5. Over retail but considering prices are trending upward, might be worth it for someone.
I got a notification on that. I've been looking for 9.5 MG for awhile and I think $230 is pretty decent, but I just got core black 2.0 and og purple in the past two weeks so I'm gonna hold off and hope for a restock somewhere

can i make an offer to the seller on goat to see if he'll go any lower?

Last edited:

I got a notification on that. I've been looking for 9.5 MG for awhile and I think $230 is pretty decent, but I just got core black 2.0 and og purple in the past two weeks so I'm gonna hold off and hope for a restock somewhere

edit: read goat as grailed lol my bad

Last edited:
Sister finally got her pair of 2016 Whites in today, shes ecstatic

Thanks to all those helped, tried to help, linked me, quoted me, etc...

nthat.gif
NT fam

Last edited:

you might be able to. a seller accepted my offer of $220 earlier this week

Back
Top Bottom