ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNS restock on the adiZero Prime MCs.  Great deal at retail.
Saw that yesterday, been thinking about getting a pair of those to use for running, almost copped but they're out of my size.

How are people sizing these? I was probably just gonna go TTS...

Saw that yesterday, been thinking about getting a pair of those to use for running, almost copped but they're out of my size.

How are people sizing these? I was probably just gonna go TTS...
TTS for your usual Adidas/Nike size, though some have sized down .5 to get a snug fit.  Definitely more roomy than UBs.

TTS for your usual Adidas/Nike size, though some have sized down .5 to get a snug fit.  Definitely more roomy than UBs.
Ah word if they're roomier than UBs I'd probably go .5 down then. Hard to justify the cost though when I already have so many "running" shoes haha.

Not to mention the upcoming drops I need to be prepared for...

Huge shoutout to the dude who said he picked up 3Ms at 125th, they had a few pairs left from their small restock. Got my pairs.  
nthat.gif

Ah word if they're roomier than UBs I'd probably go .5 down then. Hard to justify the cost though when I already have so many "running" shoes haha.

Not to mention the upcoming drops I need to be prepared for...
I was back and forth for a while on these, but I'm very glad I picked them up when I did.  The streamlined look is a nice break from the UBs and NMDs while still giving some boost comfort.  I wore them to a pro soccer match last night and had 3 people ask me about them.  Granted that's already an Adidas friendly crowd, but I've never had anyone ask me where to get UBs in all the time I've been wearing them.  I do wish they were more in the $120-150 price range, though.

Can someone help me find solar reds in a size 13?

Champs has them on their website, but only says "Available in Stores"

Back
Top Bottom