ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

for anyone in 818. steal on yeezys.

said he'd do 450.  i asked for more pics. he said he'd send them. they never came. asked for pics again, and he said he wasnt selling anymore. lol. never mind. wouldnt buy them unless it was a meetup and even then...prob wouldnt want to even meet up with him after that text exchange. sus.

Something tells me those red/black gradients will sell well. 
nerd.gif
It's a decent Gradient patterned shoe compared to the rest of the them. Breds all the way!
laugh.gif

The material on the new red gradients are PK and the colorway is closer to an infrared than an actual red.

Im not sure on a release date so please stop PMing.. :tongue:

P.S. If anyone is from Chicago, I can tell you what retail location I purchased it from.

Just recieved my og whites from asphaltgold. Wow, they're so much nicer than the triple white 2.0's now that I see them side by side. So extremely happy that the fellow NT'er shared that restock!

Damn my og whites from asphaltgold had the 08/15 production date. They must have been laying around in the warehouse and someone accidentally found a few pairs or something lol.

For those concerned over the Macy's orders for 2.0 whites, check your order, mine are no longer in processing and set to ship this week.

hey yo

anyone experienced with EQT athleisure pack 2/3? there's a deal on END clothing that i don't wanna miss cause I have yet to feel a PK+boost shoe (and people are saying that 2/3 is one of the comfiest that adidas ever made)

I need to ask for sizing. people are saying to go TTS or go halfsize down for super snug fit which makes me confused cause I got wide feet. I wear:

US10 in mesh rosherun

US10 in flyknit rosherun

US10.5/11 in basketball/flyknit racer/running shoes (cause they tend to have slim silhouette)

size M (10-11) in nike presto

US 9.5 in Qasa High

US 10 in Puma R698

i figured out to get US10 as the primeknit will molded to my feet per 3-4 uses.

any input? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I want to see a side by side with the solar red UB.

Sorry don't have the OG solar red colorway to do a side by side but I can assure you in bright sunlight, it looks orange and in dim lightning, a more redish. Or maybe my eyes are just getting old with age, lol

Yo guys what would be a fair trade?
Yeezy boost 350 pirate black (size us11,5)  = Jordan 1 Shattered backboard (size us12) + €.....?
Something like 250ish?

Meh, never thought the SB was anything amazing. It gets a lot of praise and its worth a pretty penny but I woudnt trade any 350's for em.

Meh, never thought the SB was anything amazing. It gets a lot of praise and its worth a pretty penny but I woudnt trade any 350's for em.
Yeah true, but I have a extra pair of pirate black and I can't seem to get the SBB or the cream ultra boost in a size us12 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom