ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saw Kolors sitting at UNDFTD over the weekend... i wasnt feeling them..

J Lo was feeling them at the 808's concert tho!
Were both of them sitting?

Which UNDFTD? I been following their IG and nothing posted i assumed they werent getting em SMFH

I wish the stripes were also red on that pair. Would be much cleaner, IMO.

Nah way the black cage sets these off against the dark Primeknit weave. Adidas nailed this colorway. These should have been released as the OG's kinda like Infras are to the AM90 i think these will be highly sought after later on.

SA Core Black order came in today and they're wools
eyes.gif
....just FYI 

Nah way the black cage sets these off against the dark Primeknit weave. Adidas nailed this colorway. These should have been released as the OG's kinda like Infras are to the AM90 i think these will be highly sought after later on.
Different strokes I guess. All red with black heel cup would've been :smokin

^ This.

The OG laces on my gray wools frayed and got a little jacked up so I messed with some of these spare laces from the 8 Ball Gel Lyte Vs.  Laces are kinda long though...

Thoughts?

Last edited:

im wondering what the size 15 in the ub would be like... the size 14 are comfy but do not think i could run in them or do a 5k in them. thoughts?
My true size is a 14 in almost everything. I have UBs in both 14 and 15 and they both fit fine. The 15s are better for running though, not as tight at the midfoot and more toe room without heel slippage. I'd give the 15s a shot.

Just got my pair in from Oki-Ni. I love this color way as the colors really pop. Glad to have pulled the trigger on these.

nice, nice. i'm still waiting for mine from them; watching the door like a dog waitng for the postman. so US delivery is quicker than european.., now grinding my teeth like a horse chomping on the bit.

The OG laces on my gray wools frayed and got a little jacked up so I messed with some of these spare laces from the 8 Ball Gel Lyte Vs.  Laces are kinda long though...

Thoughts?
i thought i was looking at some 80s movie special effects -wierd science maybe. and for that reason i'm all for your switch. My grey laces snagged as well, i need to have a think about that

Also agree about the solar reds being under rated.

Back
Top Bottom