ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is it not w working together? People have been helping others out in this thread quite a bit IMO. Someone posted the RevUp link to the OG whites last week, and others. When someone posted that Feature was releasing the creams, I posted that people should email them....

I don't know about others, but I plan on wearing mine asap. I got the OG whites last week and now I want more. No hypebeast, comfortbeast.

If it weren't for the people posting links here I'd never be able to cop at retail. Definitely appreciate everyone's help On this forum and try to contribute anyway I can.

People still chasing after creams?!?! Wow I stopped looking at this thread after it basically became stupid.

I definitely thought the cream ub was the past by more.

It's what happens when hypebeasts join. It use to be a legit UB group who worked together.

Sad days. Well I hope those still looking get them. I scored the original day and a friend grabbed my second pair out in TX with ease.

dude, shut up and go back in hiding.

unDS'd the grey wools today.   So
smokin.gif

I got into the boost game late so admittedly I was playing a bit of catch up.  I bought a pair of white 2.0's and figured that was it for the UBs but after wearing them for 3 days I realized they're the most comfy shoe I've ever worn... got 2 more pairs today hahaha

Still feels like a family is helping people out here though.  By far the most helpful and nicest thread and group I've interacted with 

God damn I go to take a shower and come back to another Cream restock!? Unfortunately the 9.5's were cooked. I'm glued to my phone for the next few days...
nerd.gif
 @tankdayglo  thank you for the tag, repped!

I got into the boost game late so admittedly I was playing a bit of catch up.  I bought a pair of white 2.0's and figured that was it for the UBs but after wearing them for 3 days I realized they're the most comfy shoe I've ever worn... got 2 more pairs today hahaha

Still feels like a family is helping people out here though.  By far the most helpful and nicest thread and group I've interacted with 
Yea it sucks to get into the boost game now since your competition is heavy. 

I wouldn't know how other threads are since this and NMD thread are the only threads I go on but if other threads are worse than this, I would've retired off NT.

I would only imagine the cream footstores release is a taste of other threads.

God damn I go to take a shower and come back to another Cream restock!? Unfortunately the 9.5's were cooked. I'm glued to my phone for the next few days...
nerd.gif
 @tankdayglo  thank you for the tag, repped!
Honestly they were probably cooked before the link was even posted here but I figured it was worth a shot. Good luck in your search man.

Yea it sucks to get into the boost game now since your competition is heavy. 

I wouldn't know how other threads are since this and NMD thread are the only threads I go on but if other threads are worse than this, I would've retired off NT.

I would only imagine the cream footstores release is a taste of other threads.
y-3 is awesome too, they always post links and discounts and other stuff

Yeezy thread is hard though

Back
Top Bottom