ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a newcomer here and at the risk of leaving myself open to the "you're exactly the kind recent addition we can't stand" criticisms, it strikes me that in terms of etiquette the best place to start for anyone wanting to contribute is to actually read/follow the thread. Figure out as much as you can on your own before clogging things up or breaking rules and spare the people who've been in here the longest from the absurd, or even the not so absurd but it was answered 3 posts before, questions. Know this obviously isn't possible for everyone but the attempt, I imagine, goes a long way.
Agree. Its okay to ask questions but some of the new comers come here and ask links. They want to be spoon fed while most people work and do their homework on releases. Im not saying they dont deserve it but Im saying that the regular contributors here are more deserving.

yeah. I can't contribute much but I like the shoes and have my share of pairs. This is way beyond my technical skill. Chat rooms and Facebook groups etc. what happened?

As a newcomer here and at the risk of leaving myself open to the "you're exactly the kind recent addition we can't stand" criticisms, it strikes me that in terms of etiquette the best place to start for anyone wanting to contribute is to actually read/follow the thread. Figure out as much as you can on your own before clogging things up or breaking rules and spare the people who've been in here the longest from the absurd, or even the not so absurd but it was answered 3 posts before, questions. Know this obviously isn't possible for everyone but the attempt, I imagine, goes a long way.
I'm not sure how that applied necessarily to what we were discussing though (at least not my point), but I agree.  I think there's a distinction though between the newcomers that expect people to hold their hand throughout the entire thing, or they take take take but don't give, etc,  and people joining up that aren't playing favorites necessarily (or at least not yet).   Which was were I was coming from (I can't speak for Rambo).  I do get where he's coming from.  

"Is winnsports legit" :pimp:

Tried to take the best pics I could to show the little difference in the tone of the white color in the primeknit of my og whites and the multicolor pair. The multicolors are a little bit more pure white, with a little less of that yellow color.
It appears they inverted the white and yellow-white on the multis.

Never buy Boosts from Bloomingdales. This is what they sent me. I planned on returning anyways as I was just using this gradient to get free shipping on my white NMD but come on. It's even the wrong size. Should have been size 12.

Last edited:
Seems like OG Whites restock the most. No love for the other colorways 
laugh.gif

Never buy Boosts from Bloomingdales. This is what they sent me. I planned on returning anyways as I was just using this gradient to get free shipping on my white NMD but come on. It's even the wrong size.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm dying!! LOL 
roll.gif

They really sent you an uncaged, dyed black gradient though!!! 

Last edited:

I'm not sure how that applied necessarily to what we were discussing though (at least not my point), but I agree.  I think there's a distinction though between the newcomers that expect people to hold their hand throughout the entire thing, or they take take take but don't give, etc,  and people joining up that aren't playing favorites necessarily (or at least not yet).   Which was were I was coming from (I can't speak for Rambo).  I do get where he's coming from.  
Yeah, realize it was a little off-center of what you were talking about, which made sense and I agree with. Considered not quoting you for that reason but it was your post that got me thinking about it.
"Is winnsports legit"
pimp.gif
Exactly...

Back
Top Bottom