ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my solar boosts in and they are really cozy and fit very nice, very happy for $50 shipped for sure. After these burn out i might grab a pair of ultra or pure boosts but who knows. Boost comfort is very nice.

Now the blue release from today is gone in my size. Assuming this will be a GR and be restocked/stocked by other sites?

i remember when the boost technology first came out there was a display at sports authority with a steel ball that was attached to the boost midsole and they compared it to the nike midsole....that was pretty *****in

Anyone with experience with SCOTCHGUARD on UB whites/creams?

Found a shop nearby that has Scotchguard and it's way cheaper than picking up Crep Protect if it can do the same thing without yellowing

can i get a LC on these 

image.tiff

roll.gif

Same here...  I dont have a crazy collection but definitely 4s rule my Js collection.  I have passed on some of the 4s that came out tho...  

BUT with having experience UBs, it is hard to wear Js the whole day...  I did that last Sunday and towards the end of the day, my foot was sore...  

Although with UBs sometimes the bridge of my food gets that uncomfortable feeling when it gets too snug when the feet swells up a bit. :rofl:

No lie, my OVO 10s hurt after a while and my white cements aren't that comfy either. I prefer to just wear UB all day

FK Prestos man. Ya'll sleepin. :smokin

Lunar Epics were also pretty comparable but it felt too high off the ground. Looks meh as well.

And its also worth noting that there are OG knit pattern versions with the continental sole too.

Aside from Chalks, 3Ms and MGs, what other OG knit pattern UBs had Continental soles?

Even though I've really disliked all the gradients that have released so far, I'm not worried because they're gonna move on from the gradient knit relatively soon anyway. The "2017" knit is going to start dropping in fall of this year and it looks much doper than the gradient pattern to me. Still not better than the og pattern, but I'm into it.

At this point the only gradients I'm interested in are the white 3Ms.

Very good point.

If adidas still kept the gradient knit pattern, but made the colorblocking one solid color like the OG knit pattern vs. different colors for each part of the gradient, would you guys like it more?

Aside from Chalks, 3Ms and MGs, what other OG knit pattern UBs had Continental soles?
Very good point.

If adidas still kept the gradient knit pattern, but made the colorblocking one solid color like the OG knit pattern vs. different colors for each part of the gradient, would you guys like it more?

Well you named 3 there lol. I dont know id there are more but those are the 3 i have

All the recent collab UBs use og knit pattern & continental sole (HB, SNS, SB, HSN, WW). Rainbow LTDs & Chinese New Years too.

My issue w/ the gradients is not w/ the color blocking but with the pattern itself. It just looks too "sporty" and changes the shape of the toebox to make it more curved and rounded. Not a fan of the way it changes the overall silhouette of the shoe. I like the symmetry and shape of the og knit pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom