ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a lot of pairs of the 1.0, including 2 core black pairs and I think the new 2.0 pair looks great and looks much better in person. It doesn't come across as well in these side by side photos but on its own its on point. I already got complements on them from a few people after wearing them for the 1st time. I also think they're more comfortable than the. 1.0, with noticible improvement on the primekit upper. The over all fit is much better too. That said I figured that there would be a day where I would miss the 1.0s so I loaded up on as many pairs as I could get my hands on. It's still one of my favorite shoes ever.
Thanks for the info. I plan on keeping them anyway since I got them at retail.

Placebo?

The boost is the same only the PK was updated.

All my pairs feel the same. I have DS OGs and newer releases with the Continental sole and they feel the same. Maybe a worn pair of OGs vs a fresh new pair will give you the idea that they are more comfortable.

This is just my opinion and experience though, not facts. Boost not being updated is factual though.

yeah, I've noticed no difference, not really sure what hes talking about it. If anything the only difference would be the fact that his older pairs are just more worn in, so there is a noticeable difference between those and deadstock pairs for him?

What is this? Looks quite interesting. 
tongue.gif

Placebo?

All my pairs feel the same. I have DS OGs and newer releases with the Continental sole and they feel the same. Maybe a worn pair of OGs vs a fresh new pair will give you the idea that they are more comfortable.

This is just my opinion and experience though, not facts. Boost not being updated is factual though.

yeah, I've noticed no difference, not really sure what hes talking about it. If anything the only difference would be the fact that his older pairs are just more worn in, so there is a noticeable difference between those and deadstock pairs for him?

Yeah there's no difference in the boost haha. Definitely all in his head.

Last edited:
Do the Palace Pro Boosts ever get sneakily restocked at boutiques? Looking for the black/white and at this point don't know if there's any chance I'm not paying resale

Placebo?

If you feel any of the white 2.0 or cb 2.0 you'll feel the difference. Old creams/mystery Grey's etc. Still have the old boost. 2016 pairs manufactured from 2/16 and 3/16 are much softer.

Older pairs manufactured in 2015 with continental soles still have the old boost. Lol at people thinking it's in my head

Back
Top Bottom