ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gradients look less penisy uncaged 
laugh.gif

Huh, as much as I hate to admit it, those actually aren't that bad.
Yeah they are not bad...  1 of the very few that kinda works uncaged... 
Yeah I agree with others that the lace job is kinda wack, but otherwise it kinda works. I don't know why these customizers insist on having the laces spread so wide across the shoe. They should model the lace jobs after shoes like the HBs or SBs or even Yeezys but they all seem to just get nuts with it.

Looks okay uncaged but that lace job is too fat for an uncaged silhouette.

edit: removed pic from quote.
Yeah, most rope laces are like that so its hard to find any other laces that would work...  Also. laces needs to go through more...  It seams that he stopped way too early... 

Yeah I agree with others that the lace job is kinda wack, but otherwise it kinda works. I don't know why these customizers insist on having the laces spread so wide across the shoe. They should model the lace jobs after shoes like the HBs or SBs or even Yeezys but they all seem to just get nuts with it.
They probably dont have a much shorter lace to do that lol

The best lacing i've seen uncaged was on those OG whites posted a few pages back. I think they were thin SB laces.

not sure if these are legit but they're on eBay for $311 ...search ultra boost gray and modify the size to 9.5 it shows they have 8 available....check to see if they're legit

Back
Top Bottom