ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
 I don't own a Winnsports pair, but this is ridiculous. Folks really think EVERY single pair of shoes will be identical to each other - even if they were different batches produced during different times?! STOP IT!!! 

Last edited:
I got lucky a few nights ago and caught an OG UB restock on RoadRunner where one size was put up.  Grabbed it and it shipped out surprisingly the next day.  All is well I thought.  Here is what I received: 

Left:

Right:

mean.gif
mean.gif

I got lucky a few nights ago and caught an OG UB restock on RoadRunner where one size was put up.  Grabbed it and it shipped out surprisingly the next day.  All is well I thought.  Here is what I received: 

Left:

Right:

mean.gif
mean.gif
I jumped on that pair too.  My order ended up being canceled... For once I'm glad I got cart jacked.
laugh.gif
 Sorry to hear though bruh.

Left:

Right:

mean.gif
mean.gif
Damn man

After how long i was looking for a pair, if that happened to me id be distraught 

I need more boost in my life. Sucks NMDs are delayed and who knows when triple black UBs are dropping

If anyone has a freakishly long left foot compared to your right, let me know before I send these things back.

Was at work all day but my 2 cents on the winnsports thing is that you can never compare 2 diff releases of a shoe even if its the same model. There will always be minimal differences and you always have to account for qc issues on same cw same production date releases.

:smh: :smh:

Someone with 2 different sizes feet duped RRS, bought both pairs and returned the 2nd set. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom