ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
goat emailed me saying i sold an item and to confirm, but the confirmation hasnt shown up. anyone know how long it usually takes? item was sold 13 hours ago.

Saw them on ig and they were tagged as 3Ms. I knew I wasn't the only one thinking they were core blacks lol. That contrast does make me second guess myself tho.

lol I got reported for commenting they were core blacks. Blocked from making comments for 24hrs.

Saw them on ig and they were tagged as 3Ms. I knew I wasn't the only one thinking they were core blacks lol. That contrast does make me second guess myself tho.
I definitely did a double take and checked the outsole at first.  My friend has a pair of core blacks and I've seen them in person but I didn't think they looked quite like that.  Probably just lighting...maybe different production run?  I remember thinking the contrasting threads looked more purple in person than how those pics look.
lol I got reported for commenting they were core blacks. Blocked from making comments for 24hrs.
roll.gif

Have core black laces

Edit- fairly certain those are cbs ultra boost should be all chrome as well I think

Last edited:
Do you mean "from"? If you do mean "for," were you the one who told the story a good while ago about sriracha in the grocery store line?
Hahah nah that wasn't me, would love to hear the story though. This was just a good old piece of pulled pork.

Back
Top Bottom