ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp I got my grey wools from RRS in the mail....other than my 750s they are my first experience with Boost. My goodness these things are so amazing. The comfort is crazy. My wife asked me if I was going to get rid of all my NIKES the way I was hyping them up. I bought the greys as an everyday shoe and they will be beat down for sure.

White = the new multi-color lol

Glad to see adidas making more. Hope they flood the market so I can scoop for under retail like the first colorway.

White = the new multi-color lol

Glad to see adidas making more. Hope they flood the market so I can scoop for under retail like the first colorway.
This. with how fast the boost are selling I wonder if we are ever getting to see sale prices again. June-July you could get these for $100-$135. Cant justify spending $180 for these.

I was at the Topanga mall last night and was able to cop a size 11 for the White UB's. Not my size cause I really needed a 10.5.

But when I left they had a size 8.5, 9 and 14 left if anyone needs those sizes. Call the store!

Adidas is about to pull the trump card, flood the market and have these kats on eBay looking like lowlifes with full size runs and can't even flip for $200.00.

They are def restocking online and I'm pretty sure im good amounts

If you look on adidas running Twitter they seem very confident everyone will get a pair

Dammit. I was totally going to stop at the adidas soho store yesterday after work (I work across the street from it) but the rain turned me off.

Totally shoulda to grab those whites. Still have yet to cop a pair of UBs...

Last edited:
I was at the Topanga mall last night and was able to cop a size 11 for the White UB's. Not my size cause I really needed a 10.5.

But when I left they had a size 8.5, 9 and 14 left if anyone needs those sizes. Call the store!
PM'ed you bro 

RE: Silver / Grey Wool vs Silver LTD Boosts

When in doubt  check the product codes too

Silver "metallic" LTD's are  S77517

Silver/Grey Wool  are S77510

I have both.. love both for different reasons.... like two side chicks lol 

Dammit. I was totally going to stop at the adidas soho store yesterday after work (I work across the street from it) but the rain turned me off.

Totally shoulda to grab those whites. Still have yet to cop a pair of UBs...
Do you know if they still have them ? I was going to get it today but I had something to do. But I'm planning on getting them tomorrow if they still have

Back
Top Bottom