ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UK people some help please! When you withdraw funds from a UK PayPal to a UK bank account, do you pay any fees? Thanks!

Son, can you read?? 
mean.gif

UK people some help please! When you withdraw funds from a UK PayPal to a UK bank account, do you pay any fees? Thanks!
Shouldn't do. Fees should already be deducted. I have a payment pending from a sale of NMD on Ebay and paypal took the fee straight from the amount paid from the buyer.

Shouldn't do. Fees should already be deducted. I have a payment pending from a sale of NMD on Ebay and paypal took the fee straight from the amount paid from the buyer.

Thanks for the reply mate. I am actually not referring to any transaction that includes buying or selling. You have let's say 100 pounds in your UK paypal balance and you want to withdraw this amount to your UK bank so as to remove it from the paypal balance. Would paypal charge you anything for that?

Thanks for the reply mate. I am actually not referring to any transaction that includes buying or selling. You have let's say 100 pounds in your UK paypal balance and you want to withdraw this amount to your UK bank so as to remove it from the paypal balance. Would paypal charge you anything for that?

They dont in the us

Yeah, I know about the US, but it's not the same in all countries. In some countries, withdrawing funds to your account, is not even possible. I hope someone from the UK knows?

Thank you. Buyer just auto accepted $190.00 offer. :smile:

My UB collection has grown quite a bit now! 

OG Purple Black 1.0

2 pairs of CB 1.0

Navy 1.0

Yellow/Green 1.0

3M 1.0

Triple White 2.0

Just copped the Grey Wool 1.0 as well and now the OG White 1.0. :smile:

Hope Adidas stops these god awful gradients. I still want the forest green and burgundys though. WW are too expensive and those colorways impossible to find. I don't plan on buying any gradients unless they are the triple Black. Hope Adidas doesn't do that to the blacks though. :frown:
where did you find the wools?

Yeah, I know about the US, but it's not the same in all countries. In some countries, withdrawing funds to your account, is not even possible. I hope someone from the UK knows?

Im sure you can check the terms of service, google it, or contact paypal directly

Im sure you can check the terms of service, google it, or contact paypal directly

Unfortunately I'm not in UK and cannot find reliable info on the net. Emailed PayPal 3 times already about this and didn't receive one single reply

Back
Top Bottom