ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't remember who it was right now but if anyone wants a picture with both the mystery grey and Highsnobiety UB's let me know. I have them both here.

I'm under the impression that there's a men's version of that colorway, caliroots just doesn't have it listed, could have just ended up being samples but I know there are men's/unisex black uncaged out there.

Regardless, if they do only end up releasing the womens I'll just go for the 10.5 haha. The grey men's pair looks decent too. My only real issue with them is the 3 stripes placement.

The stripe placement is the only thing I don't like about them too.

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone have experience with the Ultra Boost ST? I am reading everywhere that it fits true to size compared to the original Ultra Boost (which many have recommended to go up half a size). I ordered a 12.5 Core Black 2.0 and am waiting on it to ship but I'm hoping to go ahead and purchase another pair to actually run in and found some ST's online for slightly cheaper. Any input would be appreciated.

kind of disappointed this could be it for me with UB's. Just working on double/tripling up on the essentials (CB, Navy, Grey).

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone have experience with the Ultra Boost ST? I am reading everywhere that it fits true to size compared to the original Ultra Boost (which many have recommended to go up half a size). I ordered a 12.5 Core Black 2.0 and am waiting on it to ship but I'm hoping to go ahead and purchase another pair to actually run in and found some ST's online for slightly cheaper. Any input would be appreciated.

I have both. I bought the STs to run in for slower runs (Boston 5s for quicker paced runs) and to spare my UBs the wear and tear. I would agree that the STs could be described as fitting more TTS than UBs. However, I would be more inclined to describe STs as being a traditional fit, whereas the UBs are a sock-like fit. I went same size for both. The UBs are definitely a tighter fit, especially across the top of the foot and in the toe box. I like a tight fitting shoe, so I am happy with that. The STs are roomier and feel a bit heavier. They are equally comfortable but just differently fitting. Also, the STs have a tongue that joins the uppers about half-way down, another reason for the more traditional fit. So, if you don't like a snug fit, then I'd suggest TTS for STs and 0.5 up for UBs; otherwise, TTS for both.

Last edited:
I have both. I bought the STs to run in for slower runs (Boston 5s for quicker paced runs) and to spare my UBs the wear and tear. I would agree that the STs could be described as fitting more TTS than UBs. However, I would be more inclined to describe STs as being a traditional fit, whereas the UBs are a sock-like fit. I went same size for both. The UBs are definitely a tighter fit, especially across the top of the foot and in the toe box. I like a tight fitting shoe, so I am happy with that. The STs are roomier and feel a bit heavier. They are equally comfortable but just differently fitting. Also, the STs have a tongue that joins the uppers about half-way down, another reason for the more traditional fit. So, if you don't like a snug fit, then I'd suggest TTS for STs and 0.5 up for UBs; otherwise, TTS for both.
Thanks for the input! Repped.

Are the new UB's bigger than the 1.0 UB's? My cream's that came in are a couple of cm longer (and look bigger) than both of my og white and CB 1.0's.  

adidas123 adidas123 Yes, and negative. Made it through round 11 before being forced to act with a pocket pair of 10's. Oh well. On to the next event 8)

Last edited:
Are the new UB's bigger than the 1.0 UB's? My cream's that came in are a couple of cm longer (and look bigger) than both of my og white and CB 1.0's.  

The general consensus is the wools (Cream and Greys) run a half size bigger than non-wool CWs. I went with a 12 Cream, whereas I wear a 12.5 in MGs (consider 12.5 to be my TTS).

Barcelona footlocker
pimp.gif
Olives
pimp.gif

I have had a different experience than others. My UB size has always been 1/2 size up from my Nike size. I did the same for the ST UB and found that it was way too big. I eventually retuned the pair I bough and in that process was able to try on multiple sizes of the ST. The bottom line for me is that TTS is the correct size in the STs. 1/2 size up was WAY too big vs normal UBs.

Triple Blacks are all i want. Gradiants trash. Uncaged trash....Just drop the TBs!
I kinda want the white reflective gradient that we have seen as a sample, but other than that I don't see myself buying any of these new models.

I'm not a fan of the pure boost ZG or Raw, but I do see the appeal for some.

I'm kinda glad things are slowing down for a minute.  I was able to cop three pairs of Y-3 Boost this month and if Adidas would have released some OG knits that wouldn't have happened.

I'm also considering the fact that maybe Adidas pushed back some of those anticipated releases to make room for the Yeezy releases that have happened and are about to happen.

I could be reaching but the timing seems spot on, and then again they could have just pushed a couple of releases back to drop the cageless models.

Back
Top Bottom