ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was trying to not spend money until the Uncaged UBs dropped but I came across 1.0 Royals in my size, DS for retail+shipping and I couldn't resist 
mean.gif

Acting in true BNTL fashion 
smokin.gif

View media item 2068981

Finally got the solar reds! these look so much better in person. Underrated
My first pair were solar reds and i fell in love with the shoe instantly. People complain its too bright but i think they look perfect with some black socks

Are there different versions of these? My pair from the adidas ES looks different. the stripes on the cage are black but have like a translucent solar red around them and a darker black weave on the primeknit throughout the solar red.

View media item 2068993

Last edited:
Are there different versions of these? My pair from the adidas ES looks different. the stripes on the cage are black but have like a translucent solar red around them and a darker black weave on the primeknit throughout the solar red.
i believe the one you have is maybe a women's?

View media item 2068993
i believe the one you have is maybe a women's?

I was thinking maybe, but they fit like my other size 12 UBs haha plus I found this old winnsports auction and they had them listed as men's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ADIDA...nning-Shoes-Orange-Black-S77413-/121780569641

Thats model s77413.. Solar Orange. NOT Solar Red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom